what is the best voltage and wattage settings

I have just upgraded my innokin itaste vv 3.0 to using a kanger protank 2 from the generic or look alike kanger mini protank and noticed on the itaste digital display the atomizer shows 1.9. the generic tank and atomizer showed 2.4... I am wondering what i should have the voltage and wattage set at, currently the voltage is set for 3.7 and the wattage is set for 8 i believe. i want to make sure i am getting the best vapor and flavor production possible. i looked at a provari last night but not real sure i want to spend almost $200.00 for a very similar ( i think) device

First you have to decide which setting you want to use,your device doesn't do

both at the same time.If you want to decide the voltage set your device for vv.

If you want your device to set the voltage depending on the ohms of the coil you put on it

set your device for VW.

As far as where to set it that depends on your tastes.Most folks will tell you to

start at a low setting and gradually go up until it tastes best to you without

tasting burnt.

Hah Troy beat me to it lol I type so slow

Edited by joe2003

ok, to get the best flavor and vapor from it, what is a better setting voltage or wattage. i had an ego before and had so much problems with tank leakage i gave up on the whole idea of vaping until this past christmas eve when i got my itaste and so far enjoying the itaste i just want it to be working the best it can

There is no best,there is only what suits you.It doesn't matter if you set

the voltage or let the unit set it for you,the result will be almost the same.

The unit can detect the ohms of a coil and always adjust the voltage

so that you get the same wattage and can even adjust for changes to the same coil over time

or you can set the volts each time you change coils to suit your taste.

If you don't understand volts,ohms,or watts you might want to spend some time learning

about them.They can make or break your vape.

glad i got the itaste vv device. it seems to be good quality and the battery last all day. the ego wasnt bad until the tank decided to do nothing but leak no matter what i did with it. when it made my new leather jacket pocket a sticky mess that was the end of it. so far no leaks with either the clone kanger mini or the kanger protank 2 course only had the protank 2 over night.