Yes! My Vp Usb Pt Shipped Out Today

Yep, got my tracking # today as well and I'm pumped!

Now, if I could just find someone selling a 801 charger for less than a king's ransom! :)

Sorry to sound stupid but--What do you need that for?

BTW - Congrats man.- We can compare our thoughts about it when they arrive.

Derek

Edited by VapnRealtor

Sorry to sound stupid but--What do you need that for?

BTW - Congrats man.- We can compare our thoughts about it when they arrive.

Derek

GF's charger went missing so she is pacing around like a lunatic. I'm letting her use my 510 but she doesn't like manual batteries. Go figure :)

I've looked at a number of sites and everyone that has them in stock wants like $14-$16 + shipping for them. If I was gonna pay that I'd order a starter kit and just keep the batts and atty for spare.

I'll find somewhere with them for a decent (read reasonable) price. China sells them for $4, so $15 is just robbery in my book.

GF's charger went missing so she is pacing around like a lunatic. I'm letting her use my 510 but she doesn't like manual batteries. Go figure :)

I've looked at a number of sites and everyone that has them in stock wants like $14-$16 + shipping for them. If I was gonna pay that I'd order a starter kit and just keep the batts and atty for spare.

I'll find somewhere with them for a decent (read reasonable) price. China sells them for $4, so $15 is just robbery in my book.

I hear ya man. Good Luck

Derek

usb 801 charger from diet smokes is 11 bucks http://www.dietsmokes.com/products/DSE801-Electronic-Cigarette-USB-Charger.html

Got mine shipped Monday, too! However, tomorrow is a holiday. No mail running! :(

UGGHHHH! I forgot. So I'll get it thursday more than likely unless my a miracle its here today.

Derek

Yep, last update from yesterday had my unit in New York. So unless it is sitting in my mailbox at home, I'm guessing it will be a Thursday delivery.

Shame too. As a veteran, I'm taking tomorrow off. Would have loved to break it in while I do my best impression of a shiftless layabout tomorrow.

Yep, got my tracking # today as well and I'm pumped!

Now, if I could just find someone selling a 801 charger for less than a king's ransom! :)

Anycig.com has them for $8.00.