Mixing my JC and other Juices

fjs340

I wanted to make this a new post from VG tobacco flavors because someone comented how dark and thick the Johnson Creek stuff gets in thier tanks. I agree and it is very rough on coils, 2 or 3 days at most and vapor production falls off drastically. The coils is'nt spent it just is nowhere near as good unless I clean it and use it for some other flavor.

So, I'm going to try mixing in just a little in my Alien Vision flavors that I like. In my T3 this morning I put ~2.6mls of AV C&D and ~.4mls of JC domestic. This coil was new on 1/31 and has only been thru one tank of C&D. We'll see!

The JC is good and I don't want to waste it!

Edited by fjs340

That would have been me ! :)

Any longer than 3 days it goes black :(

I had some cringles curse i used to mix it. At the mo i dont really have any flavours that will mix so it is jist sitting there.

Yea, washing my tanks and coils that had it to!

I have the exact thing happen to me with my EC Blends FLAN. I know everybody in the forum loves it and it is very good but I use a KPT2 with 1.8 coil and when I get about half a tank down I start tasting spirts of hot juice in my mouth and the coil acts like it is stopped up. I put in a new one and its good for about half a tank. I like FLAN but I can't afford the coils it is costing me to vape it. I've had this happen with other dark juices too. I'm glad you told me about the Johnson Creek because I was going to order some next week.

I just had to change out a coil that's only been in for 4 days. It was AV C&D and has not been constantly used. I alternated between 3 tanks.

I do not see how anyone gets 2 weeks out one unless they only vale about 4 times a day!

I just had to change out a coil that's only been in for 4 days. It was AV C&D and has not been constantly used. I alternated between 3 tanks.

I do not see how anyone gets 2 weeks out one unless they only vale about 4 times a day!

It depends on the juice. I rebuilt all my kpt2 coils to 1.4-1.8 ohms about 3 weeks ago and I still haven't had to change any of the three I'm using out. When they were "stock", they lasted for about a week or two. Most of my juices I use in my tanks are clearer and/or thinner(ie. higher PG). Just my 2 cents.

The max I get out of a tank I hit frequently, like a near all day vape, or whatever, the most I've gotten has been 10 days on a stock coil. Which is why I'm getting one RBA, for my most vaped juice - or what was my most vaped juice before my taste got all screwed up before my seizure. It'll straighten out in a couple of weeks.

The max I get out of a tank I hit frequently, like a near all day vape, or whatever, the most I've gotten has been 10 days on a stock coil.  Which is why I'm getting one RBA, for my most vaped juice - or what was my most vaped juice before my taste got all screwed up before my seizure.  It'll straighten out in a couple of weeks.

Wow sorry to hear about your seizure. Hope you're ok.

Been vaping just AV juice for several days and rash n itching are getting better!