What is the amps for and is 2.5 enough for most things?

I was wondering about this as I seen the new version of the ego Revolution or whatever it is and that is its amp limit. I was going to be using dual coils up to 1.5 ohms and no less than that and no triple coils as of yet. Also I was wondering about a device being able to go up to 8.5 volts is this too much? If not what would it be used for at that voltage?

sorry, not much help with amps....however, 1.5 ohms is a nice low resistance heating element and will work great on any of the ego or ego type batteries.

as far as 8.5 volts....that should pretty much burn up any of the heating elements out there. not sure why anyone would need that much voltage.

for me, anything over 4.6 causes my tanks to give off a nice burning flavor.

Yeah, with a 1.5 ohm resistance, you are pushing it going past 4.2 or the mid 4's. You're sure you are talking about volts, and not wattage, right? 8.5 VOLTS put it at over 5 amps, whereas 8.5 WATTS puts it at 2.3 amps.

There's a few of those popping up.....I'm pretty sure 8.5 V isn't compatible with any of the current heating elements we have, can't even imagine needing that many volts. Then again....we have plenty of vapers that just like more power because they can.