My poor evod :(

Rewicked my evod with cotton.

During the process, my noob self pulled the coil out and undid it. A piece of it broke off, so when I recoiled(looks quite good btw), it had 4 wraps instead of five.

It has a small cotton wick, just to make sure I didn't make it too big I used way less than I thought I should.

So here's the problem.

Flavor is there, but getting almost no vapor.

I've done all the standard troubleshooting stuff.

HELP!!!!:(

and now it keeps flooding....

and now it doesn't work period. Battery light comes on, itll turn on and off properly. but nothing happens.

:/ This is frustrating. Maybe I need to just go back to analogs.

Edited by Sanctus

If that coil is touching anywhere it will short there is a lot of videos on YouTube that will help u. Also you need a tester so you will know what ohms your coil is after you build one it changes when you use different size wire, diameter of coil and how many wraps.

I was going to get an upgrade soon anyways and since I was going out to the shop today I went ahead and got my first apv.:)) I love it. I got a SID with a 2000mah IMR High Drain Battery. I got a Trophy Tank clone and a Vivi Nova to go with it. LOVE both of the tanks. Obviously the Nova is a bit different than the bcc but I love the way it looks. I'm honestly surprised with how good the trophy tank is. It's amazing tbh.

Edited by Sanctus