starbuzz ejuice...

so i smoke hookah. its one of my fav relaxing hobbies. well ive known about the starbuzz brand from buying their shisha (tobacco) for my hookah. Ive seen their ejuice in my local smokeshop. they sell it in a glass 30 ml bottle with a glass dropper attached the the cap. its a lil expensive at 20.00 but i guess thats not too bad. the highest nic level i seen was 12 mg. well anywho i bought a bottle of it tonight. its called queen of sex, and smell like a skittles or starburst type of candy, has a good taste too, like a skittle but idk how to really describe it. mighty tatsy. its in a 50/50 ratio. now my favorite flavor they have is pirates cave when it comes to the shisha. ive had this queen of sex shisha and enjoyed it, but imma wait till they have the pirates cave in stock at my smokeshop cuz the lowest ive seen on the net was 17.99 so not worth buying when i can go down the road. they also sell them in 0 nic mg, not sure if there is a 6 mg i want to say yes but not 100%. Idk anyone else try starbuzz? i seen the Fantasia but not too interested in them. Only tried this cuz i smoke their shisha and wanted to see how the flavor was cuz their shisha is one of the most flavorful ive found besides the almighty number one Fumari brand. idk just seeing if anyone else tried this juice. vapor is good too of a 2.2 ohm on my davide tank. Vapor is actually alot better than i expected and flavor is really good too, just dont know how to decribe it haha

I believe it's flavored tobacco that you smoke in a water pipe I think lol.

I guess it technically is a waterpipe, but not the kind most of us think of when we hear that, lol. Its tobacco covered in some kind of syrup (can't remember what kinds they use at the moment) that gets vaporized. You can get some pretty nice clouds with it. I'm glad someone else found their juice though! I really want to try Pirates cave since it's my all time favorite shisha but I've been pre occupied with other juice.

I guess it technically is a waterpipe, but not the kind most of us think of when we hear that, lol. Its tobacco covered in some kind of syrup (can't remember what kinds they use at the moment) that gets vaporized. You can get some pretty nice clouds with it. I'm glad someone else found their juice though! I really want to try Pirates cave since it's my all time favorite shisha but I've been pre occupied with other juice.

I guess I dunno I've never tried it before lol.

• 2 weeks later...