Making My Own Juice

Blondie

I'm going to move this to the Juice DIY section. :)

Ummmm thank you . I feel stupid. I just found this thread and there I was with this post moved, Funny... wasn't sure I could post here yet being a newbie and all Thanks again

I read some where that if I do this not to use a flavor with any oil in it that it can shorten the life of the atomizer is this true? VG. Add about 10-20 drops of flavoring per 10ml bottle.

Is this correct?

Well I haven't started mix'n my own juice yet. I have added VG to high nic juice to improve vapor. Not really sure if it's working. Anyhoo, doing some mixology research I have read warnings about oil based or high sugar flavorings, and it does appear that either have been known to have an adverse affect on the atty. Though I'm pretty rough on my atty's and they just keep working... Ya just gotta keep them clean. Well thats my nutshell of knowledge !!!!

Just got on this site and ordered some doublers. pretty good prices. Think I will just go this rout and let someone else mix them up. Got pina colada and banana cream YUMMMMMM Has any one else tried any liquids from this site?

http://www.tastyvapor.us/index.html

Just got on this site and ordered some doublers. pretty good prices. Think I will just go this rout and let someone else mix them up. Got pina colada and banana cream YUMMMMMM Has any one else tried any liquids from this site?

Tastyvapor coffee is my current fav ! And Goeff is so great to work with !!

This is why I love this forum, all of the information is great and I build my vendor base, great one blondie!! :thumbsup:

Honestly, mixing your own juice is soooo easy and it's cheaper, too. Plus you can adjust the flavor just like you want it.

I buy Arno's 36ml juice, get some Wilton's glycerin and Lorann flavoring from the local Michael's store and mix away!

Here's a quick video on how to do it:

It saves you a pile of money, too!

• 3 weeks later...

Tastyvapor coffee is my current fav ! And Goeff is so great to work with !!

Yes, I definitely agree, Geoff is the best! I've only gotten to try one of his flavors so far, but it's really, really YUMMY! It's the Blueberry Cheesecake! :thumbsup: