2 days vaping. An honest view

ncutmore

Let's start with some background. Been smoking for 20 years around 20 cigarettes a day. Over the past year I have tried various e cigarettes, more as an aid to reduce smoking rather than quit. In my opinion e cigarettes are **** and never moved to vaping as after trying 5 or 6 e cigs I thought they were all a waste of money. Okay back to the present day! A couple of weeks ago a friend had an evod on the golf course, my curiosity got the better of me and I asked a few questions and in summary he was very happy with it. A week later and trawling through a few vaping sites I thought, well nothing to lose May as well give this vaping thing a go. Took the plunge on a ego t series vaping thingy, then a bit of looking around later I ordered some liquid.

The results. Wow, must admit my expectations were low but the vaping is excellent. Is it like smoking a ciggy, in my opinion the act is the same, but the liquids I have tried so far are not really any where near the taste of a cigarette. But, and a big buttttttt, I love the different flavours and mixing them up already spent quite a few quid (sorry all the USA peeps reading this but I'm uk based) on different flavours, to try out different combinations. Loving the artic cherry mixed with temptation and hedges at the minute. I got the vaping thingy with no view to actually quitting the ciggys but have not had a smoke since the ego was charged, also cannot see me reaching for the lighter again, and yes I do have a few packs of ciggys lying around.

What would I change. Only thing I would change at the minute is would have liked to get a variable voltage battery, but that by no way means I am unhappy with the model I have, just that I am so surprised by how good the vaping is that I know I will have to start experimenting very soon.

Sorry for the long post but if you are like I was and not sure about vaping, I would strongly advise you to give it a go, my whole set up has cost less then £25, then went a little crazy on about a years supply of liquid! £25 not a lot considering the saving from no more cigarettes. Good luck

I second the xtra batt's and tanks. A real pisser when the batt goes out and you're nowhere near a charged-up spare. Also, if you really want to impress yourself, poke around, on this site I think, and set up a banner for yourself. It'll keep track of the number of smokes you're avoiding, and keep a running total of the $$ you're not spending on them. Not so sure if it does Euros or whatever you're using over there.

Welcome aboard. I am just over 2 weeks and counting since tossing my analog cigs to the wind. Like you, I figured I would try vaping after tons of research, and do a bit of both. This vaping is totally me, and I love it. I have found most people who are skeptical or dislike the idea are people who tried those cigarette imitations from corner stores and never gave the vapor a shot.

Glad to have ya here & this website is full of helpful ideas and information. This site rocks

So glad it is working for you now. Welcome and just want to say glad you are here with us. While we are from all over the world, we are a great big happy family and I personally love the fact we are from all over the globe. It is great getting different perspectives from people across the pond. Thanks for sharing.

I have been vaping for along while and as far as ego batteries go, I prefer the regulated 3.7 volt batteries and low res atomizers. I really dont see the need for vv batteries, but I am in the minority on that I imagine.

Saying that, I love my MVP v2 for variable wattage vaping with higher ohm attomizers.

Some what similar story, I've been vaping on-and-off for 5 years, but those early e-cigs just didn't cut it for me. Ego-T was first e-cig that really started doing something for me (e.g less hassle, more vape). Except those Ego batteries would always break in my pocket and at the worst time. Moved to more hefty variable voltage battery and a protank and all is good!!!!