Need more throat hit. Any suggestions?

Thought I would throw this out there for suggestions. I am the type of vapor that needs big throat hit to be satisfied. I am currently using an Innokin Cool Fire 1 with the IClear 30B tank. (which l love BTW). My current juice is a Marlboro Tobacco blend with 20mg nic and 60-40 blend PG VG. I am getting a nice throat hit when I do a few mouth puffs to get the vapor goin then taking that big draw, but I am looking for more. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

I may be wrong, but I believe a 50/50 mix of PG/VG would give a better throat hit with 20mg nic. I use 50/50 at 11mg and it does pretty good. I do miss the 18mg nic, as the throat hit has dropped off a bit since.

Thats what I thought too.

Truthfully, and my post history will bear that out, even though I have a couple flavors that I vape at 70/30, I'm the last person to ask about throat hit. The only time I EVER noticed th was the other day (when I posted about it), my SO had me take a hit off his RDA, which had 18 mg nic juice in it, .8 ohm coil, and the battery was outputting between 4.2 and 3.7. The TH on that LITERALLY made me choke. It's never been about TH for me, and, I don't know, the last couple days since I started getting sick, pretty sure it's not throat hit I'm feeling, but irritation on my throat. I really should call the doc, but I want to see how I do when I wake up tomorrow. Might have one last family night out before the eldest goes back to college.