Tools for rebuilding?

VaperKitty

Hey all, still trying to get my stuff together for rebuilding. I have wire and wicks, but I've asked for cash for xmas so I can get everything else I might need. So my question is, what is everything else? What kind of tools and equipment should I get? Has anybody found luck with something silly like wrapping a coil around copper wire or a toothpick or something like that? Still learning a lot, but I figure if I have all the right tools when I get started, I'm less likely to throw it out the window when I do go to working on it, lol. Thanks in advance for your response!!

Hi,

Ohm meter is very important. I didn't build my first coil until i had it. The safest battery for the resistance of the coil you built, I got the Sony 30A 18650 battery so I could build a sub ohm coil if I wanted to.

Other less important things are tweezers or needle nose pillars to compact your coil if you're going to build micro/nano coils.

Yes a tooth pick can work or whatever that is cylindrical like a drill bit or needle. But the most important part is to get the resistance of your coil by using an ohm meter so you don't push your battery beyond it's limit.