Need advice on E cig

So finally decided..

I am surely going for Ecig...but it is quite difficult to find the good one in nearest area.

I do 5/8 in a day, so how much amount do i need to fill the requirement.

And normal ones are quite bad for health (as all said) , is this condition also go with the e cig ?

Welcome !!

data is still out on the actual effects of e cigs. but consensus is that we feel significantly better than we did when we were smoking. you will probably have to do a bit of research to figure out what kind of device you would like to start with.....unfortunately, there are many choices available. you may want to find a vendor a bit closer, the shipping costs and time for delivery will be a bit better.

the UK has a vendor I used when I first started vaping. Am not certain which vendors are still around in the area however.

if you are interested in ordering from the US we have some great vendors.

http://www.vaportalkstore.com/product-p/evod-starter-kit-silver.htm The Vapor talk store is having a great sale. this kit is a great place to start. Not sure how much shipping will be to india however.

they are working on some changes and will soon be expanding. currently the stock is a bit limited, but the sale right now is really good. the link I posted was for the kanger evod system, kanger is good. as you are looking at products, Ego is still one of the biggest battery manufacturers. the Evod batteries and Ego batteries are essentially the same and compatible with the same products.