Anyone tried The Innokin Cool Fire 1?

Okay, just my thoughts. I know it's almost twice as much, but I would go for the cool fire 2 rather than cool fire 1. To me, it looks like the Cool Fire 1 is a set 8.5 watts....which with some liquids, will burn. Some of them like a cooler vape, around 7 watts, it just depends on the juice. Or, in the alternative, if you aren't using a variable voltage or wattage device now, you can get some simple variable voltages for under $30, and even Innoken Variable Voltage/Variable Wattage devices for less than the Cool Fire 2 (MVP 2 and SVD depending on where you shop).

But with only a week of vaping under your belt, I would actually steer you more toward the variable voltage stick batteries, like the Spinner or the Twist. Yeah, you'll have to adjust voltage for whatever your resistance on your coil is, but it's not as big of a step? Just IMO.

Okay, just my thoughts. I know it's almost twice as much, but I would go for the cool fire 2 rather than cool fire 1. To me, it looks like the Cool Fire 1 is a set 8.5 watts....which with some liquids, will burn. Some of them like a cooler vape, around 7 watts, it just depends on the juice. Or, in the alternative, if you aren't using a variable voltage or wattage device now, you can get some simple variable voltages for under $30, and even Innoken Variable Voltage/Variable Wattage devices for less than the Cool Fire 2 (MVP 2 and SVD depending on where you shop).

But with only a week of vaping under your belt, I would actually steer you more toward the variable voltage stick batteries, like the Spinner or the Twist. Yeah, you'll have to adjust voltage for whatever your resistance on your coil is, but it's not as big of a step? Just IMO.

Thank you. I am currently using the Kranger t5 with an ego twist battery. Its working really well.

Thank you. I am currently using the Kranger t5 with an ego twist battery. Its working really well.

Then frankly, if it were me, I would save up for the Cool Fire 2, or for another APV that you can actually get cheaper, that's just as good (there are a bunch out there if you know where to look) and have been out, so they've been tested, peer used, and have a history of good performance. I tend to steer away from APVs that I don't much about the product history, and these two, I believe, aren't even released until right around Christmas.

EDIT: Just wanted to add, the only way I can actually successfully save money, for me (and this may not work for you), is I take a certain amount of cash (usually $10), and put it away each month (not in the bank so it doesn't get spent), so that it's not spent. Part of that is because our budget is stretched so thin, if there is a few extra dolllars in our bank account, there will always be something that it can or should be spent on. And I put it not in wallet (even though I don't go out without hubby that much), but someplace like my dresser, so I don't forget and spend it, like if I'm picking up something quick and cheap at KMart, or doing something else where I might be tempted to use cash.

Edited by spydre

Then frankly, if it were me, I would save up for the Cool Fire 2, or for another APV that you can actually get cheaper, that's just as good (there are a bunch out there if you know where to look) and have been out, so they've been tested, peer used, and have a history of good performance. I tend to steer away from APVs that I don't much about the product history, and these two, I believe, aren't even released until right around Christmas.

EDIT: Just wanted to add, the only way I can actually successfully save money, for me (and this may not work for you), is I take a certain amount of cash (usually $10), and put it away each month (not in the bank so it doesn't get spent), so that it's not spent. Part of that is because our budget is stretched so thin, if there is a few extra dolllars in our bank account, there will always be something that it can or should be spent on. And I put it not in wallet (even though I don't go out without hubby that much), but someplace like my dresser, so I don't forget and spend it, like if I'm picking up something quick and cheap at KMart, or doing something else where I might be tempted to use cash.

Thank you so much for all the information!

Thank you so much for all the information!

No problem, I've been there, and recently, too. I looked at what hubby recommended (he was just looking for variable wattage and price at that point), then looked at another hubby recommended the next day, and then came here looking for advice. That's what forums are for, and about. I did the same thing when my Sigelei Zmax malfunctioned (it's a common malfunction, but doesn't happen in the majority of them, from what I've heard, and only happens in specific circumstances, supposedly), I came to the forum for advice on what to replace it with - considering my refund budget.

Also, the members here are GREAT at helping you find "deals", rather, low prices on certain things, at least they have been with me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines