Good Flavor To Mix With Tobacco Juice?

doodler

I have been vaping for a little less than a week. I started out with a Tobacco Juice (Marlboro, which was recommended). I am really enjoying this flavor but I am getting a little low on juice and am thinking about mixing something with it. I do not want to clean my tank just yet since I only have the one tank as of right now. Any recommendations?

I mixed french vanilla, or french vanilla tobacco, in with my 618 sometimes at the beginning. Other times, I mixed in Turkish Honey Tobacco with Honey Wood Tobacco - where the tobacco note on the honey wood is almost imperceptible, at least to me. But what other flavors do you have? And really, like I said in another thread, when mixing flavors, the sky's the limit. You are limited only by your tastes, what you find enjoyable. But only mix a little bit at a time - that way if you don't like it you aren't wasting a lot of juice on something you don't like.

I mixed french vanilla, or french vanilla tobacco, in with my 618 sometimes at the beginning. Other times, I mixed in Turkish Honey Tobacco with Honey Wood Tobacco - where the tobacco note on the honey wood is almost imperceptible, at least to me. But what other flavors do you have? And really, like I said in another thread, when mixing flavors, the sky's the limit. You are limited only by your tastes, what you find enjoyable. But only mix a little bit at a time - that way if you don't like it you aren't wasting a lot of juice on something you don't like.

Well I bit the bullet and tried some green apple with it. I know it sounds crazy but it's actually a good vape. The apple is of course the overpowering flavor but the subtle hint of tobacco is nice.(plus I love the smell) Enjoying it so far. Thinking about trying some coffee or caramel with it next.

Edited by doodler

I also have done fairy blood with tobacco blends and that turns out really good. Started using that mixture as my daily on the go vape.

*not sure if I was allowed to say the vendors name where I got the fairy blood.

You absolutely are. Other people may want to try it. It would be different if you were a supplier posting and advertising on the general forums, which they aren't allowed to do anymore, except Medic, who was a member and DIYer before he took his DIY to vendor status, and he was already a VIP member.

Well, it depends. Currently, my main vapes are 618, 555, and RY4, all from Better Vapes, and Honey Wood Tobacco from Chi-Town Vapors. But I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Banana (actually, chocolate banana from Vape Dudes, but I can't taste the chocolate vape for certain reasons, so I'm going to look for a new banana supplier that has a good nice banana flavor like I get in chocolate banana (an occassional vape), I'm working on sort of a mash up spiced apple flavors, and I'm testing out spiced apple and apple cider flavors (so far they are very yummilicious). I also vape, um, let's see, Hazelnut, Turkish Honey Tobacco, Irish Cream, those are my regulars. Apple Fritter, an occassional again, but more often now that I have a med that interferes with my taste buds in the morning (well, okay, sometimes my taste is funky all day and it has nothing to do with vaper's tongue). Oh! And French Vanilla as well.

I also have another Tobacco that currently the remnants of it are in a mashup a bit - Kick Ash Sweet Tobacco by Vapor Beast, which I LOVE, but that's a treat that I only get once in a while.

But all told, I think, not counting the samples I'm testing, I have about 15 flavors, but a couple of them I haven't touched in at least a couple months.

Awesome Spydre! All sound really good. Let me know how the apple turns out? If you ever have time check those guys out I was talking about.

The Spiced Apple Cider is DA BOMB!!! I know it's still in testing stages, don't know if I can say the name of the vendor I'm testing it for yet, since I don't think it is open commercially until after the New Year (may be an ongoing thread in juice reviews section). But I REALLY like it.

I have been vaping for a little less than a week. I started out with a Tobacco Juice (Marlboro, which was recommended). I am really enjoying this flavor but I am getting a little low on juice and am thinking about mixing something with it. I do not want to clean my tank just yet since I only have the one tank as of right now. Any recommendations?

I'm finding with all my samples, I am keeping some 'Eggnog' and 'Coconut Cream Pie' from EC Blends to use to doctor up any flavors that I don't care for alone, rather than toss them out.

I'm also testing out a cinnamon stick flavor - sot of like a cinnamon/sugar mix. I've found it's a good thing to mix with flavors as well. The Apple Cider I never mixed with anything because it was so yummy I vaped it on it's own, but the cinnamon, while delicious, I wondered if it could jazz up some other flavors. One, there was no hope of helping. But my Apple Fritter from Better Vapes doesn't compare to Applee Cider, so I added Cinnamon Stick to it, and that def improved it.