looking for an e-liquid for a menthol smoker

wulfie66

Hey guys,

I'm looking for the best 'menthol' e-juice for someone that is a PAD (pack a day) full-flavor menthol smoker. I just recently ordered a Kanger EVOD starter kit and some Tobacco Ice High Caliber Premium USA Made E-Liquid from electronicstix.com. Anyone have any other recommendations? I haven't received my Kanger or e-juice yet, but want some other recommendations if this juice doesn't cut it for me

I used to do a pack and a half a day of menthol full flavors. I can't get into the crossover menthol tobacco. Instead I have gone to menthol fruit mixes. I love the dragon tears, and the whole dragon series from ecblends. They do need to steep like two weeks for best results

Try Chi-Town Vapers. Not a very well known place, but despite none of my orders being menthol, they've sent me two menthol samples, and I figured hey, what the heck, I'll try them. They have a Kool knockoff, and a Newport knockoff, I don't know about any others, as I didn't go actively looking at menthol flavors. They have good sample pack deals, plus, even when you order a sample pack, they throw in a 2 ml sampler as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Arctic Wolf from Vaporgod has become one of my favorites. I found this one was strong enough to help me make the switch from analogs. It is incredibly strong but I needed that at first.

Now I just use a few drops in some of my other flavors

I like "Menthol Ice" another Halo brand :cheers:

I might have to give it a try. I've vaped so much sub zero lately it's starting to taste sweet to me.

Edit: just checked how much sub zero I have left and decided to order some menthol ice instead.

Edited by hawks78