Picking out a battery?

So I'm looking to get a new battery and I'm looking for stuff along the lines of: -Medium sized battery -can go anywhere from 3.5v-15v -Decent price -Has batteries instead of charging the battery itself -1100mah+ -LED screen -mods of some sort -durable battery And a few mor things if anyone has anything they recommend I would be all ears to listen! (-: thanks! (Also if you could list the name of it and link me to a site I would appreciate it!)

Edited by AshtonAshton

My first question: how long have you been vaping?

Why 1100 mah?

I think you are getting voltage settings and wattage settings mixed up. Correct me if I'm wrong here guys, but don't APVs only go up to something like six volts? I know WATTAGE goes to fifteen watts.

As far as batteries, AW IMR are pretty much the way to go. Some APVs recommend not using efest or trustfire.

Edited by spydre

My first question: how long have you been vaping?

Why 1100 mah?

I think you are getting voltage settings and wattage settings mixed up. Correct me if I'm wrong here guys, but don't APVs only go up to something like six volts? I know WATTAGE goes to fifteen watts.

As far as batteries, AW IMR are pretty much the way to go. Some APVs recommend not using efest or trustfire.

I've been vaping for 3months and I mostly used a egoc twist and moved to a vision twist and they are normally 1100-1300 so I was just saying 1100 plus