KPT Mini 2

HELP! You guys know how on the bottom of the glass of the KPT mini 2, there is an O ring that is literally just....stuck there? Well, I've worried about it, so I rarely changed what was in that tank. I was too afraid of taking it apart and that O ring coming loose. Well, when I was screwing it back together again just now, or rather, about 10 minutes ago, it happened. The O ring became UNSTUCK from the bottom of the glass. It was sitting nice and prettily in the piece that the glass screws into, so I thought it would be okay if I just kept it there. Nope. I would screw it on, and the O ring would move, coming out of the groove. How do I fix this situation?

Do I have to somehow glue it back onto the glass? Or what?

Okay, I had a D'oh moment - well, evidently a few of them, with that particular mini. I didn't notice the O ring when I first took it apart to rinse it out before I used it, so I didn't notice which end of the glass tube it was on. I had been putting it on the bottom of the tube, and well, that's not where it goes. Guess that explains the whole TWO mysterious leaks I had where virtually all the liquid drained out. Hubby figured it out when he was fixing it for me, and well, wasn't too happy, and I totally get why. Boy, do I totally get why. He figured it out when we were trying to put it in bottom and it wasn't fitting, and he noticed, "hey, there's already an O ring here." *hangs head in shame* He put it where it goes with no problem, and I haven't filled up with juice yet, because I can't make up my mind what to put in it out of the sample bottles from EC Blends, but I will probably be Black Magic Tobacco, or That Juice! Probably That Juice! because I have plenty of Honey Wood, with more on the way, before I would need to find something cheaper.