Stepping to the next level - can't decide! Help?

So I'm having a really hard time deciding on what my next vapor is going to be. I missed out on some really good black Friday sales (it was between new apartment furniture or a new vapor system...)

I currently use my Tornado-C Slim and I like it primarily because it's pink.

I dislike it because each battery only lasts 3 hours, and the cartiges are getting easier and easier to loose.

I kind of want a tank system, but I don't know which one to go for! I've narrowed it down to three, and maybe some of you could put your feedback in and tell me which one you like more? I'm not a HUGE fan of the removable batteries. I don't mind them, but I've lost a few in my purse before.

The three contestants:

The RCS Kit from Totally Wicked: I've seen this kit become very popular, and it's pretty affordable

The VapePro Kit from Totally Wicked: This is just overall very sexy. But for the price, I'm a little hesitant. I love the odyssey tank system, especially the filling method, and I love the customizable vapepro easily operated battery system (nevermind the actual battery life!).

The third? Maybe your suggestion?! I really like the tank systems, and I think I like the top loading tanks rather than the bottom loaders as the bottom loaders I've always removed the wrong way and caused major liquid spills. I'm kind of clumsy, so something durable. I need a long battery life, too.

Any suggestions? The price doesn't entirely matter but obviously, the more affordable the better.