New To Forum And Looking For E-Cig

Scout

i have also been talking to my wife about e-cigs and she is interested too. between the two of us we go through a carton a week of analogs and see quite the potential for savings as well as no smoke for kids to be breathing(the most important part). anyways i have been looking for a while at different brands, different sites and such. we have decided, for us, the best choice would be vapor kings 901 starter kits. any other suggestions. also for extra juice i found a site i think from this forum with 50ml bottles for a great price

i have also been talking to my wife about e-cigs and she is interested too. between the two of us we go through a carton a week of analogs and see quite the potential for savings as well as no smoke for kids to be breathing(the most important part). anyways i have been looking for a while at different brands, different sites and such. we have decided, for us, the best choice would be vapor kings 901 starter kits. any other suggestions. also for extra juice i found a site i think from this forum with 50ml bottles for a great price

As far as what's good for you and your wife, it'll all be up to your preferences, since you'll be saving money in the long run you'll have that extra to experiment with different types, and possibly mods, whatever you need to satisfy the smoker in you without resorting to analogs.

I personally like the 510, mine is the "titan" variety from totally wicked, though I'm sure it's the same as the Joye 510 since everything is made in China then simply rebranded. As far as juice, I'd suggest going with testers of various flavors that interest you before buying into a 50ml bottle of anything. I'm sure I misread your post and am commenting unnecessarily on that, but hey.. I like to be on the safe side even if it paints me as condescending.

For starting though, just make sure you have enough batteries for what your usage is and how long you'll be away from chargers. :D Having a battery go deader on you w/no backup is just... the suck!

Vapor Kings has a nice PCC case that is supposed to charge 901 batteries too its for the KR-808D-1 that will help you on the go..just my 2cents..

Welcome to VT and Happy Vaping....

Hi Scout, welcome! Vaporkings 901 starter kit is what me and my brother got!! I love it, took us a few days to adjust from smoking to vaping. It was an odd switch, the first experience was like smoking but it had it's own little learning curve. But in the end,It was enough for me to get off analog smoking.

What I would suggest is getting plenty of juice and atomizers, which you already mentioned, so your pretty much set. It took me about a week to get through a 10ML bottle, but then again, I was so noob, I probably wasted drops where it wasn't even needed. Order a few backups (just in case, moments!) if you can afford it. At the time, I was doubtful (Yes, I had my doubts about vaping! :)) So didn't order any backups. Now, I'm planning out getting DIFFERENT models and mods and new attys! 801 low bride on a vaprlife VP2/3 and a VP-PT. :D

Vaporkings has excellent support, one of the atomizers died in my 901 starter kit (14 Day DoA on parts) and Rob was kind of enough to send a replacement. The first time I ordered, the juice ended up running low within a week and a half. so ordered 3 more juices from other vendors.

I dont get it. I hear about people going thru a 10ml bottle a week. Now, I am a vaping MACHINE, my 510 is in my hand literally ALL day long. I have gone thru 3 10ml bottles in almost 5 -1/2 weeks !. Its like theyre never ending bottles. Or my 510 is a magical device. Im not complaining, but I just cant see how people are going thru so much so soon.

I dont get it. I hear about people going thru a 10ml bottle a week. Now, I am a vaping MACHINE, my 510 is in my hand literally ALL day long. I have gone thru 3 10ml bottles in almost 5 -1/2 weeks !. Its like theyre never ending bottles. Or my 510 is a magical device. Im not complaining, but I just cant see how people are going thru so much so soon.

Dont you have some of Arno's juice his bottles are 16ml...I empty one easy in 4-7 days...

Dont you have some of Arno's juice his bottles are 16ml...I empty one easy in 4-7 days...

I have several from Arno, and some from Vaporking and Wordup and Rockymountainvapor. Arnos are the biggest, the others are 10ml, and even those last a little more than a week. Id say aweek and a half to two. Of course, bein po, I suck the very last droplet of juice (ok, not the BEST terminology ),before I refill.

Haha, I knew something was fishy when I hear people saying that 10ml last them forever! And here I am with a 10ml coffee flavor almost gone within 14 days! When I started, I was pretty much vaping every hour or so, I wasn't sure if it was me, subconsciously, trying to adjust the nicotine intake (I got like 18MG). But now it's different.

I drip like 3-5 drops into the cart and I can vape for maybe half a day now. But, when I first started, I dripped like crazy where I'd get juice in my mouth all the time. I guess it's cause I'm so noob I didn't know what a good amount to drip was until I found my nitch.

If I direct drip, it's usually just 3-4 instead of the 5-6 I've been reading about. But lately, been using carts that have been used up and drip about 6-8 drops into them then 1-2 on the atty, which usually lasts a good 4-5 hours. If I constantly vape, it would last maybe about half, 2-3 hours. :)

Yeah, I vape pretty much 10ml per week. I figured that was pretty average.

As for scout: I would look at the Joye 510 that are available at awesomevapor.com. It seems like there are more supplies available (and cheaper) for the 510 and the 801. Just my research anyway. Plus you get 2 atomizers and 2 batteries with each kit and they are real Joye Tech with is great. My humble opinion!

And welcome to VT! Great people and if you ever need help, somebody here will help you! :thumbsup:

Edited by jmhester

Yeah, I vape pretty much 10ml per week. I figured that was pretty average.

As for scout: I would look at the Joye 510 that are available at awesomevapor.com. It seems like there are more supplies available (and cheaper) for the 510 and the 801. Just my research anyway. Plus you get 2 atomizers and 2 batteries with each kit and they are real Joye Tech with is great. My humble opinion!

And welcome to VT! Great people and if you ever need help, somebody here will help you! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info. I did look at arno's stuff. I did want to go with the auto batt for a start. The kits from vaporkings also come with 2 batts and 2 attys. I found out too that Rob is local for me.

I am quite glad i found this forum though. LOTS of friendly advice and good info here.

Thanks for the info. I did look at arno's stuff. I did want to go with the auto batt for a start. The kits from vaporkings also come with 2 batts and 2 attys. I found out too that Rob is local for me.

I am quite glad i found this forum though. LOTS of friendly advice and good info here.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I'd avoid the auto batts. The air flow swiches stick and break easly.you can't direct drip on them and

They also tend to turn themselves on if there is any airflow around the end of the batt.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I'd avoid the auto batts. The air flow swiches stick and break easly.you can't direct drip on them and

They also tend to turn themselves on if there is any airflow around the end of the batt.

I second this.. manual is the way to go.

I'll throw my vote in for the 510 as well. As others have said, the manual battery is a good thing. I think the manual battery is a much more reliable choice. The only down side is forgetting that it is in your pocket and sit down, a few seconds later you wonder what the hell that burning sensation is on your thigh ;) Oh, and if you decide on the 510, I highly recommend picking up a PCC as well, these are a must.

Shane

Well scout I must apologize for being tardy to your party ! But, WELCOME to the VT forum fam. My 2 cents is to go right to a battery mod like the VP's everone raves about here.

I went through 2 minis (901 worked great for me) before I realized that all the vets end up with mods.... more vapor power and battery life. I finally went with a box mod (Janty stick style) and see the method to the mod-madness... But one thing is for sure.... Once you vape you'll never go back !!!!!!! Stick around you'll learn a lot here.