Which coil?

Mrwaylon

What are you putting it on? If it is going on a vv/vw mod it needs to be 1.3ohm or above.

Are you going with a single coil or dual?

Is this to test you DIY mixes you create to dial in flavor? or Just sampling favors you are buying....?

What type of wicking are you thinking of using? SS Mesh, Cotton, Silica

I have mine set up with a 1.8 ohm coil with SS Mesh. It is easy to swap flavors. If I want to test a Flavor longer than just a couple puffs I add some cotton around the SS Mesh wick and coil to get a longer test vape.

Edited by Compenstine

What are you putting it on? If it is going on a vv/vw mod it needs to be 1.3ohm or above.

Are you going with a single coil or dual?

Is this to test you DIY mixes you create to dial in flavor? or Just sampling favors you are buying....?

What type of wicking are you thinking of using? SS Mesh, Cotton, Silica

I have mine set up with a 1.8 ohm coil with SS Mesh. It is easy to swap flavors. If I want to test a Flavor longer than just a couple puffs I add some cotton around the SS Mesh wick and coil to get a longer test vape.

I'm using it on a itaste mvp2 I was thinking of doing a micro coil with a cotton cloud. But yes new flavors I got in my zample box. Before I put any in my tank

That is the unit that can do Sub ohm coils right? if yes, that should do fine. If it were me I would just use a small amount of cotton so I could change it out between flavors. Cotton is cheap... If you were doing DIY and testing your mixes you would find it tedious to do it that way.

That is the unit that can do Sub ohm coils right? if yes, that should do fine. If it were me I would just use a small amount of cotton so I could change it out between flavors. Cotton is cheap... If you were doing DIY and testing your mixes you would find it tedious to do it that way.

I'm not really sure if it can do sub ohm coils. I'm not into those yet so I'm not worried about them yet till I get a mech mod. I rebuild my coils and do twelve raps and they come out between 1.6 to 1.9. But yeah just new juice I want to sample before I put them in my davides and minis