broken vamo?

my vamo wont turn off! I woke up to a sizzling noise this morning to realize my vamo was off, yet burning up my carto! so I quickly removed the carto and turned the vamo on, it was still doing the same thing. iys as if the regulater is broken?

Aside from replacing the switch and or the pcb I dont think you can. Luckily Vamos are inexpensive if you

u want to buy a replacement. I assume you bought it from FastTech so returning it isnt an option.

Aside from replacing the switch and or the pcb I dont think you can. Luckily Vamos are inexpensive if you

u want to buy a replacement. I assume you bought it from FastTech so returning it isnt an option.

This is why I spend a little more and get my stuff from either Veteran Vaper if he has it or Sweet-Vapes if he doesn't. Assuming it is in the first couple months of use I bet either of those suppliers would happily exchange it for you.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry to hear about your Vamo, I just got a dud in the mail, kept burning up my Carto's(MVP was good and replaced it quickly). And then my buddy brought his over and it's stuck on 9.9 resistance with nothing plugged in, granted i used it for about 4 months and then gave it to him, he had it about 4 months. Wich is not bad for everyday constant use. luckily as said they are not too expensive.