Ego-V Mega V3 1300 mAh (Sailebao)

So I had gotten an email saying that they had finally gotten the v2 in stock and I went to their page and looked to see if they had any new vv-vw mods and to my surprise I found this. The newer version of the Ego-V I did a search on the forum first and didn't find any topics so hopefully I am the first to put this on here. Anyways here are the specs summarised:

It has the Variable voltage from 3-6 in .1 increments as usual and the passthrough. What has been added is that it now has Variable wattage from 3-15 watts in .5 watt increments. Also it has a resistance meter as well. So this is basically a regular mod that most anyone is wanting but it doesn't cost up to $100 like most mods that have these features. It only costs $38.99 and it is a good price I think. So that is about all I know about it so I am posting this before someone else does even though this was introduced a week ago I think.

Well that is good to know. They are going to be stocking up for the ego-v v3 soon it says. So since they are selling the v2 for cheaper maybe they will sell the v3 for cheaper too. But the thing is free-cigs has free shipping so the price you see is the price you pay unless you live in illinois otherwise you would have to pay sales tax.

So I had gotten an email saying that they had finally gotten the v2 in stock and I went to their page and looked to see if they had any new vv-vw mods and to my surprise I found this. The newer version of the Ego-V I did a search on the forum first and didn't find any topics so hopefully I am the first to put this on here. Anyways here are the specs summarised:

It has the Variable voltage from 3-6 in .1 increments as usual and the passthrough. What has been added is that it now has Variable wattage from 3-15 watts in .5 watt increments. Also it has a resistance meter as well. So this is basically a regular mod that most anyone is wanting but it doesn't cost up to $100 like most mods that have these features. It only costs $38.99 and it is a good price I think. So that is about all I know about it so I am posting this before someone else does even though this was introduced a week ago I think.

fasttech has ego vv 1300 for 14.27

Well due to them being based in china and customs not wanting batteries to go through the mail I don't think I would even try to get it. As I have heard people never receiving their packages and some say they have even never gotten any refunds either. Now this isn't necessarily from fasttech but just places based in china is what I mean.

I don't get what customs problems are. As the battery is sealed in the device. I have been told be people at the post office that it shouldn't be a problem for customs if the batteries are in the device instead of seperate. From what I seen someone said about fast tech they had waited over 3 weeks and sent them a message after never getting it and they were told it is most likely stuck in customs but didn't offer anything for the issue at all.

I don't know if they ever did or not. It was a message I seen somewhere but forget where I seen it. Anyways that is just what I think. The battery is sealed in a tube and shouldn't be a problem. But yet when they happen to inspect a random package and find it they decide nope this isn't going to get shipped through. I really see no big deal of it.

I don't get what customs problems are. As the battery is sealed in the device. I have been told be people at the post office that it shouldn't be a problem for customs if the batteries are in the device instead of seperate. From what I seen someone said about fast tech they had waited over 3 weeks and sent them a message after never getting it and they were told it is most likely stuck in customs but didn't offer anything for the issue at all.

This is because Fast Tech labels it as a gift to avoid paying duties and other fees they would have to pay. Customs looks at that and says it is miss labeled and either sends it back or confiscates it. Either way you take a risk when your dealing with a company out of China. If it were labeled correctly and all the proper fees are paid they would have higher prices, but you would also get your package.

Well due to them being based in china and customs not wanting batteries to go through the mail I don't think I would even try to get it. As I have heard people never receiving their packages and some say they have even never gotten any refunds either. Now this isn't necessarily from fasttech but just places based in china is what I mean.

1. Lithium battery cells (e.g. 18650, 18500, 18350, CR123A, 14500, 10440 lithium batteries, both primary and rechargeable). List of products that are returned/rejected more often than others Fasttech

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines