LitecigUSA

Compenstine

I just want to say this company knows what customer service after a sale means.

I have said in a few posts I bought a Smoktech SID, actually 2 of them one for my wife and one for my self. I loved it till the day mine when south. It started Just not firing and no screen message. had to break the contact and restart is from time to time. Then just yesterday I started getting the "Short" message on the screen. This was a problem a couple times at first. Today, it would short every few puffs and I had to break the connection (reboot it) to get it working again. I know it wasn't the Tank, IClear 16 or my Drunk tank because I could use both on my 801 batts just fine.

Today I email LitecigUSA about the issue and with no hassle at all, they said to sent it back and they would take care of it. It has been about 14 days since I received it and was expecting a 'Sorry out of warranty' answer. (The site states 14 days on returns) But Nope just asked what atomizer I used with it and that was it. So I will be without my SID for a time and that blows but I can expect a replacement soon.

This wasn't the first time I had a problem with an order with them. The day I received my order they had sent the color tip for my wife's SID. I emailed the next day and they sent a the right tip with no hassle and did not ask me to send the mistake back.

LiteCigUSA Rocks in customer service! :punk:

• 4 months later...

I order my sanyo batteries from them, and love their service. I trust them and will not order batteries elsewhere. Why? Because every battery I have ordered over the past two plus years is still in service and they last and last.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines