Questions on rebuilding coil

cpeters1965

Good afternoon all,
I was sitting bored here at work and started youtubing vape videos. I came across rebuiding my coils. My first reaction was "It CAN'T be that easy! Just like recoiling a alternator!" Then I saw what was used and was "wait a minute" and rummaged through my prop building box and guess what? a spool of kanthal a1 32 guage I had for making foam cutters!Ordered some 3mm and 2mm wicks and am going to take a stab at it. Looking at more videos it seems to get more vape and flavor, I want to use less coils? Is this right?
I was going to do a basic 3/4 wrap. Opinions? Want images when I do it? :-)

I like to use cotton gives me better flavor but I guess it's personal preference. I also have been doing micro coils for the last month and so far it's working out pretty good, it's not that hard just have to play with the coils do you don't get hot spots

I think I am doing something wrong or my build is off. Currently using 32G Kanthal A-1 wire a 3mm silica for the wick and a 2mm for the wicking. Getting 1.5 OHM np and nice glow but seems like the draw is "airy" and no flavor.

What atty are you building on? Also, what device are you using...eGo, mod? Believe it or not, this can make a difference.

If you're used to something like a vivi nova or ProTank, and go to a RBA / RDA with a 1.2mm air hole, the draw will seem REALLY loose.

Usually, I drill out my air holes to 1.6 - 2mm. So, 1.2mm is tight for me. And, whenever I go back to my eGo / CE5 setup, the draw is so tight, it feels like my eyeballs are gonna pop out of my skull.

I apologize for so long in replying, work is kicking my butt!

I am attempting to rebuild the coil on a Kanger t3s tank/coil

I am following what I saw :http://youtu.be/PtS1xyoCME8 here and not sure where I am messing up. I will add photos later this week I promise!

2 marathon model shoots and a bunch of pickups so has been busy here.