Vamo.

I got a Vamo a couple of weeks ago and am happy with it for the price. My only gripe is the ease with which you can make accidental changes to volt/watt setting by accidentally hitting one of the + or - buttons. Aside from that it works great and seems well constructed. For what it does it's hard to argue with the price.

I just got one a few days ago. Being able to go to shorty mode is nice. Definately a step up from the twists I was using. VW is making some of the juices I wasn't overly fond of pretty good.

I like it alot.

Nice unit for the money. My gun metal finish is rapidly wearing off though :(

This! love mine and have nothing bad to say about it other than the gun metal finish. Stay away from it! Spend the extra few bucks and get it in stainless. I have a stainless one on the way for this reason only...

Fasttech has about the best deal going on them and a kit with a nice charger and batteries to boot. Do it!!!

I was sorta wondering about these mysel, due to my situation. Do the take both ego and 510 threadings? And HOW easy is it to change? Since I tend to hit buttons I don't mean to. And is there a lanyard that would work for them, OR, in the alternative, how sturdy are they?

I got the chrome model and love it. Was thinking about getting a second APV but decided against it. If I were to buy another, it would be another Vamo V3. Just stay away from the black color. Mine has been very sturdy and would recommend it to anyone.

Yes it has both ego and 510 threading and a nice collar at the top that is removable to make cleaning easier.

I have nothing negative at all to say about it.

I got mine at sweet-Vapes. A few extra bucks to buy from an American company is worth it imo. I personally would never order retail from China. Yes I know everything is made there, but I will let the retailers assume the risk of ordering from there.

• 2 months later...

I have the vamo v5 stainless and I have been really happy with it. It suffered a terrible drop and messed up my minus button, however it still works and I still use it. Another option is the smoktech SID which I absolutely love! About the same price point as well if not a bit cheaper. I alternate between the two all the time.