protank 2 issue with ego-t?

Hey been using a pro tank 2 with an ego-t battery. I switched out the original coil which was a 2.4ohms for a 2.2 I noticed after doing that it was harder to hit with not as much airflow. Just tonight I went to hit it on a battery that had only been used for like 2hrs and it blinked saying it was dead. I have had it on the charger now for an hour and it will give me a weak hit then blink again saying its dead. Anyone have insight on what is going on?

Just tried a kangertech evod tank with a 2.2 in it no problems switched to the pro tank no Vape and then the light blinked again but when I removed it and tried the evod worked perfectly. I forgot to mention I was having issues with the pro tank not connecting to the battery so I tightened down the coil and was working for a little bit then the light started blinking. I'm still kinda new to the whole vaping thing is this a issue I should be worried about for safety reasons?

Ya that helped its at least firing now. But back it off to Much and the air flow increses a lot but doesn't hit :( . I'm at work now but have some other coils at home going try swapping those out and see if it helps any. This is the first time using it on this battery. Didn't have this issue with the other one same type too the ego-t. Thanks for your input.