Lack of throat hit

Does anyone notice a lack in throat hit from Ecblends? I got 60/40 like Joe gotten everywhere else and it seems weaker than any other places 60/40. There is lots of vapor though. I ordered all mine is 60/40, do you think they could have done it wrong or should I just try 70/30 pg/VG?

I used 70-30 24mg for a long time when throat hit mattered to me. Its funny, not I do not even want a throat hit. Now its all about the flavor.

If you want throat hit I would be getting at least 70%pg

Edited by bcartervol98

I'm interesting in not getting a throat hit, I'm guessing to switch the mixture right? Maybe a 50/50?

I had the blue Hawaiian at 8 or4 ml not sure which, but at first I didn't get that much of a throat hit which I like but now it seems that it got darker and I noticed a major throat hit. Any ideas what happen?

Not getting a throat hit at all? Go for lower nicotine if you think you can manage and something like 50/50 or 40/60 pg/VG. I just posted a thread about my juice darkening and I felt like the throat hit dropped when it darkened. Weird.

I use only 50-70% VG in 18mg now that I am over the "needing a throat hit" hump but still some flavors just inherently deliver a throat hit for me. Two that jump out at me are Gummy Blood and Orangezilla from Fuzion. Even at 65%VG they both knock me out the first few draws when I pop one of those tanks on.