Looking for some tips.

crazyb3e

So I'm pretty new to the new wave of Vaping. I started out years ago with the old Cigarette style e-cigs. It just wasn't for me. After my cousin got me onto the new wave of better mods and atty's, I dove in head first. It's only been a little over two weeks and I already bought a mechanical mod and a dripper. I bought the Private V2 clone and the Trident clone off of FastTech. Right now, I'm using the iTaste MVP V1 and the ProTank V1 which I love!

Now for my question. With the Trident being a dripper I went ahead and copped out and bought a bunch of the pre-wound wick and coil. I bought 3 of the 10-packs. I don't want to keep buying the pre-wraps and want to eventually want to do it myself. I'm stationed in Japan and there isn't any vape shops around me to show me how to do it properly. Can you guys send me some beginner links on how to wrap a wick and what exactly I'm going to stock up on? Thanks guys. I look forward to your feedback!

I don't know squat about your Trident, but here's a link to rebuilding Protank coils from this forum _

It's not a Trident but the principle of coil winding should be a little bit similar. Then again. I have no clue about a Trident.

Well irwink is right. Other the the assembly and disassembly of the two pieces being night and day it's the same general idea. You will need kanthan wire and either silica wick, ekowoo,l cotton embroidery floss, or regular old cotton balls as you need a wick for your coil. :)

YouTube pbusardo and watch his videos on how to wrap a coil. Also get an ohms meter and/multi meter because you should ALWAYS check the resistance of the coil.