Bubbling and gurgling from eVOD BBC

Hi all,

I am super new to all of this, but I jumped in head first and I love it!!!

I purchased a decent starter kit from Veteran Vaper. 2x Vision Spinner 1300mah battery's, with some tanks and 2x eVOD BBC tanks.

So far I am seeing a bit of a difference for the EVOD's, I like the BBC. It seems to get more vapor and a bit better taste.

I loaded one of them up last night and today on the way to work I was using it. It would bubble and gurgle and it seemed that I was getting some juice on my lips and tongue. I loaded both EVOD's with juice last night and the other his hitting just fine. Any ideas what up with the gurgling and bubbling???

I checked to see if I overfilled it, I can see in the viewing window that it is just over half full. So, I don't think that is the issue (I could be wrong, I have very little experience). The other EVOD that works fine is much fuller. It was filled to the top.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

When you have bubbling and gurgling one of two things is going on:

1. You have gotten liquid in the center hole when filling

2. You have a bad coil that allows too much liquid into it (I have found most coils that come with new units fall in this category)

I only use BCCs and at first this happened to me all the time. Then AquaTroy told me this and unless the coil is bad, I have never had it happen again.

When you are filling, take just enough cotton off a Qtip so it will fit in the mouthpiece and though the center hole. Use it to plug while filling. Then pull it the rest of the way through the center hole out the bottom. Make sure the post on the coil is dry, and blow through the base to remove any excess liquid from the center post on the coil.

It sounds like a lot, but quickly becomes second nature and will solve 99% of peoples BCC gurgling problems. I havent had a T3S, Davide Mini, or KPT gurgle in months using this technique. I pretty much use Mini Davides exclusively but my wife uses T3S exclusively now.

That would make sense that liquid got down the center tube. I'll have to try to fix it when I get home tonight. I have some juices that have the needle tip and those are easy to fill up tanks. The eye dropper kind suck. I see that you can get empty bottles that have the needle tips. I should look into picking up a couple of these rigs.

Also... you can draw in too much liquid simply by 'pulling on it' too hard and fast. Try to lighten up on your inhale and see if that helps. I know that I have, in the past, taken a harder inhale than was necessary and flooding the thing. After all... it's that negative pressure that we create when taking a drag that also pulls more juice to the coil. Just try changing up your inhale strength/speed/etc. You may want to take the head out and blow it out so you can start fresh. Just a thought.