Atomizers?

spydre

Okay, I was under the impression from SOMEWHERE that atomizers were only for dripping. But hubby got the fogger, and he says THAT'S an atomizer, and he's looking at a couple other rebuildable atomizers. He said they are (RBA's) are basically just a rebuildable tank? Or am I not understanding, or is he explaining badly?

Could someone just break it down for me?

An Rba is a Rebuildable atomizer... That's the wording for the acronym. An rda is a Rebuildable dripping atomizer. Basically both can be rebuilt and use the same methods only the Rba's are usually tanks I.e. Ithaca, cobra, rsst, aga etc. Most of them are genesis style which would be any of the other previously listed ones minus the Ithaca and fogger. You use an rda for dripping. Now where you are getting confused is probably lack of terminology being used in the situation. An atomizer at the core of its definition is the heating element in an e-cig. So the "coil" as we like to call it is an atomizer. A 510 dripping atomizer is strictly for that, dripping. But really they are all atomizers... Just not all Rebuildable. Is that any better?

Yeah, I know what RBA and RDA are. I'm just wondering - is the rebuildable part the only advantage of that over a regular tank, or rather, a KPT2 or Davide? Or are there performance issues as well?