Seems simple enough?

Grant951

I downloaded a couple e juice calculators. I'm doing some theoretical recipes, I don't plan on making these any time soon, but my friend and I are looking to start up a local business and want to figure out profit margins. Basically I'm trying to create let's say a strawberry flavor. Let's say I have some 60/40 unflavored juice with 18mg of nicotine. How can I figure out how much flavoring to add? Like drops and mls. Thanks.

http://www.todmuller.com/ejuice/ejuice.php

This calculator is pretty simple to use. just plug in the numbers and hit enter

if you have access to android....I love the ejuice liquid manager. multiple flavorings can be added.

for me most of my mixes are about 30% flavoring. Gives you both drops and mls. using a syringe or other measuring device is more accurate than drops...different bottles dispense different size drops.

How do I even begin to figure out what percentage of flavor I want? Is 30% what most people use? Also, I don't understand the top line at all. Is this calculator assuming you're just starting with a vg/pg mix and no nicotine? What if the mix you get already has nicotine? What would you put in?

always begin mixing in small amounts (less waste). when playing with new flavors I start at 20% and add a bit at a time until I like the concentration. some people do this without nicotine to test the flavor....just PG and/or VG.

the top line is just the strength of what ever nicotine liquid you are using for mixing....16, 18, 24.....

if you are adding flavor to a premixed liquid, just use the nicotine strength of the liquid. does that make sense?

I started with DIY by doctoring my premixed flavors. I was always a bit flavor challenged, and liked stronger flavor. I would just add a bit of flavoring at a time until it was a flavor I liked.....not very scientific.