Arcade Withdrawl

I know you told us to be patient. But I'm missing the Arcade. You are doing a great job Christopher. Thanks for all your effort.

say what? u mean u don't have any pac-man flavoured e-juice? lol

i'm sure Christopher is gonna have the arcade back soon

No, funny guy... I don't.... But if you've got a place where I can get Jack Daniels flavored juice I would be happy. :lol:

Thanks for the encouragement RandZ. By the way, I haven't forgotten how you beat this old man up in the Arcade. :mellow:

uh oh I had a feeling this was going to come up lol. Here is the deal on the arcade

1. The scores in the old acracde will not convert. We're really sorry about this :(

2. We now use an IB based system and the old arcade system was BB3 based, which means it wont work on the new site

3. All day today I"ll be looking at coming up with a new arcade system. They're not cheap to integrate. (The arcade has a year by year licence)

I'll keep you posted on what I find. :D

No, funny guy... I don't.... But if you've got a place where I can get Jack Daniels flavored juice I would be happy. :lol:

Thanks for the encouragement RandZ. By the way, I haven't forgotten how you beat this old man up in the Arcade. :mellow:

ME ?! beat u up in the arcade? now why would i do that?! LOL ;)

btw i was snooping around ur profile and see u got a burgman... what year is it ? i got a yamaha vino classic that my employees use to beat around the neighborhood.

ME ?! beat u up in the arcade? now why would i do that?! LOL ;)

btw i was snooping around ur profile and see u got a burgman... what year is it ? i got a yamaha vino classic that my employees use to beat around the neighborhood.

Yeah, I have a 2006 Suzuki Burgman 650.. Lots of fun, and moves.......

Thanks for getting the Arcade back up... I am getting an error much of the time when I try to play a game. It comes up that I don't have enough posts to allow me to play the games... Can someone tell me what that is all about????

Thanks for getting the Arcade back up... I am getting an error much of the time when I try to play a game. It comes up that I don't have enough posts to allow me to play the games... Can someone tell me what that is all about????

hmmm thats weird there is a post requirement but I thought Chris and I set it to like 5 posts Ill shoot him an email try and figure out whats going on

At the moment you must have a total of 5 posts and post 1 post every 24 hours in order to access the arcade. I'll go a head and turn of the post requirement. But it will be in enabled in the future.

This is to make sure that members are posting on the forums and not just using the arcade. (Primarily because the arcade causes a lot of load on the server)

At the moment you must have a total of 5 posts and post 1 post every 24 hours in order to access the arcade. I'll go a head and turn of the post requirement. But it will be in enabled in the future.

This is to make sure that members are posting on the forums and not just using the arcade. (Primarily because the arcade causes a lot of load on the server)

ah 1 post per day thats new  :D

Yea sorry Royce I forgot to mention that. The error message doesn't really explain that very well. It's also not really an error message. I'll have to change that in the future. However for now anyone can play in the arcade regardless of their post count.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else getting that error msg. on the arcade again besides me? :)

Sean was having problems last night... I know Chris was at least talking about doing some work in the acrade last night Ill shoot him a message when he wakes up and let him know there is a problem

I just got a message sent from Sean that he is having issues as well.

Sorry I've been off the board all day! I didn't set the permission for the VIP group. I'll fix it in about 5 minutes and you should have access. Kind of ironic that VIP group get's blocked from the arcade :D

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a message sent from Sean that he is having issues as well.

Sorry I've been off the board all day! I didn't set the permission for the VIP group. I'll fix it in about 5 minutes and you should have access. Kind of ironic that VIP group get's blocked from the arcade :D

That one Doctor game is too addicting dont remember name but I got stuck playing it for awhile.