Konichiwa from Misawa, Japan

crazyb3e

Hey everyone! So I used to use the old school cigarette style e-cigs. Vapor9, I think was the brand and I used it religiously until I accidently washed it with my uniform. I've always been a heavy smoker, about a pack a day. Now my little cousin works at a Vape shop in Jacksonville, FL has got me onto vaping. I'm so glad he did. My set up is the iTaste MVP and the Kanger Pro Tank v.1. I love it! I've been vaping for over 48hrs now and haven't had a single craving for a cigarette! I'm loving life! I also love the fact that most of the smokers in my squadron have moved to vaping!

Now, I'm in the military and stationed overseas in Japan. Most of the companies won't ship stand-alone batteries to APO. If i wanted a mechanical mod or the Tessla I guess I'm S.O.L. Unless I can use other batteries. Has anyone ever used a different type of battery? The only one I can think of is the type used in the handheld LED flashlights. Can I use these?

Can't wait to hear from you guys. Thanks.

Ohayogozaimasu! And irasshai to Vaper Talk. :)

Why not go through your cousin to have the batteries sent to you? Or you might check with someone who works at the Exchange to see if they can get it in for you. Just a couple of thoughts...