Eliquid/Batteris on airplanes?

Take it with you just vape on the plane at your own risk. I fly a lot and have vaped in over a dozen airports with no issues but usually in the bathroom. I carry a high PG blend with me and have some 80-20 24mg on hand just for such occasions to keep the vapor down.

I carry a high PG blend with me and have some 80-20 24mg on hand just for such occasions to keep the vapor down.

this is good advice. I may want to sneak a few vapes on my layovers, but I don't think I'm going to risk vaping on a plane.

I mainly want to know how to pack my devices so I don't get in trouble/raise unnecessary alarm.

My thought so far is:

carry on: vision spinner w/kpt 3 tank (seperated), plus extra 18650 batteries in laptop case

checked: extra juices, extra tanks (empty, and my VTR or Vamo.

Does this sound about right

Any concerns?

• 2 weeks later...

So, I made it fine on my trip. Spinner and KPT 3 separated and a handful of 18650's in the laptop bag. Went thru TSA with no hassle.

I didn't have the nerve to attempt to vape on the plane, but I had no problem vaping (descreatly) in the airports.

(Sorry for any spelling errors, I am in autocorrect hell)

in my experience I did not have any issues going through security with a couple of ego batteries, 5 evod tanks, 4 15ml bottles of juice, all of which wasn't in a Ziploc bag. I had most of it in the side pouch of my carry on. I kept a batt and tank in my shirt pocket. tsa never batted an eyelash.