First Monthly Vaper’s Gathering 9/21/13 in Beech Grove

The Hoosier Vapers are going to have monthly gatherings.. Every 3rd Saturday of the month starting at 4:00 pm, with the first one being this September 21st 2013, at the Silver Bullet Sports Bar located at 410 Main Street, Beech Grove, IN.

These are casual affairs.. These gatherings are just an excuse for vapers to gather, talk about vaping, meet fellow vapers, and maybe drink to each other’s health.
http://hoosiervapers.com/2013/09/first-monthly-vapers-gathering-92113-in-beech-grove/

If you're a FB person, there is an event at the Hoosier Vapers' FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/events/646030215421286/?ref=2

Youins have any meetings up near Gary at all?

Mandycat has fairly regular meets in the Valpo area, so we haven't tried to make a meet happen in the northwest.

If you're not familiar with her stuff, let me know and I'll see if I can dig up the last event announcement she put out. (She is not associated with the Hoosier Vapers and her meets are different than ours.)

Shady Side would be the closest to you. The last Steel City Vapers in Northwest Indiana was 9/7. Quite simply, I had not heard of Shady Side until today. I know nothing about them. If you go to that meet, let me know what you discovered?

I wonder if they are an off-shoot from the larger group?

Seems kind of odd that there are two groups in the same region? Maybe it's a good thing since that means more choices for the vapers in the northwest?

Hope you get a chance to meet the Shady Siders and have fun at their meet!