Vapor Talk - Pina Colada, Peanut Butter, And Cocoa

IndyColtsfan

I've really been wanting to get started on doing video reviews, but I'm still learning the process. So I thought I'd give the written review style a shot. I'm probably not the best writer, but I will just have to make do. Please keep in mind that I am from Indiana originally, and do not hold a degree in English, so you may get some country in this review. :)

I took advantage of the sale Chris was having to pick up a few new flavors of VT liquid that I hadn't seen offered before. Now that they have arrived I figured I'd sit down with each of them and get cozy. So here is my attempt at a review of these new flavors!

Vapor Talk - Pina Colada, 24mg:

Opening the bottle, the smell reminds me of Lorann's fruit punch with a little something extra. More fruity than I expected. It has a pleasant aroma though.

Vaping it definitely reminds me of a fruity drink. There is pineapple there, but I don't notice much coconut. It does have a little of a mango taste to it as well. I've yet to vape a coconut flavor, so the taste I am getting could be the artificial reproduction of coconut. It leaves a very nice aftertaste that reminds me of a summer by the pool.

Vapor production is good on an 801. It isn't billowing clouds of vapor, and is probably a PG base with no VG added. Good vapor though, and smells nice.

Throat hit is decent. Being a 36mg vaper I notice a difference when I am vaping 24mg or lower. A direct inhale provided a good solid throat hit. Curiously, the vapor is warm, unlike the other VT liquids I have tried. Reminds me slightly of Juicy Liquids. Almost all of their liquids seem to have a warm, almost wet, vapor. I'm guessing they are adding water to their PG in their reduced PG mixes. Who knows.

All in all, I'd give this a 8 out of 10. It wasn't the flavor I was expecting, but it is a very tasty vape. I can see myself using this on occasion when I'd like something fruity. It delivers on that very well.

Vapor Talk - Peanut Butter, 24mg:

Let me start this by saying I'm a peanut butter addict. I eat it right from the jar when I can get away with it. Anything peanut butter gets my attention. I've vaped Dekang peanut butter flavor and liked it mostly. It had an earthy undertone to it that I could have done without though.

The liquid has a faint peanut smell. I'd expect something a little stronger, but it could be the fruit still lingering in my nose! :)

Vaping it definitely reminds me of Dekang peanut butter. But, it is much sweeter I think. There is definitely a sweetness when inhaling that I don't recall being in the Dekang juice. It could be a bit stronger though I think. The peanut flavor is there, it is just light. There is also a slight tobacco taste which could be from the base. I like it, but I'm a flavor person and I need that strong taste.

Vapor production is very good. Nice large clouds of vapor compared to the Pina Colada. It also has a nice smell to it.

It has a good throat hit. Not "reckless", but good. Direct inhale led to a solid throat hit and a hint of additional flavor and sweetness. It might be better to use this liquid in that manner, oddly enough.

Overall, this one gets a 7 of 10. I'd give it a 9 of 10 if it had a flavor boost. It was good, just a little bland. I might mix this with some cocoa if it was a bit stronger as well!

Side Note: The juice actually has a great aftertaste. Stronger than the vape itself. Definitely sweet and pea-nutty!

Vapor Talk - Cocoa, 24mg:

First off, the liquid is almost odorless. I'm not smelling anything like cocoa or chocolate. But, since this is a cocoa flavor, I expect it to be subdued. If it was chocolate, I'd expect something stronger.

Like the peanut butter, this one is very tame. There is a hint of sweet and I do notice some cocoa flavor, but not enough to satisfy my American taste buds. I'd wager this is a Chinese take on cocoa. It even has that slightly biter taste you would expect from a real cocoa, which I actually like. I think most people would find that a negative. I think when people think cocoa, they think chocolate. The two are very different. It does need a slight jolt in the flavor department though.

Very good vapor, like the peanut butter. And very pleasant smelling.

Good throat hit, nothing too major. It delivers what I would expect for a 24mg juice. Direct inhale delivers a very strong hit, more than I expected actually. But it is still smooth and pleasant.

I'd give the cocoa a 7 of 10. Like the peanut butter, this would be far higher with more flavor. It is just a tad tame.

All in all, I like all three. I'll probably ramp the last two up a bit with some Lorann's and a little VG. I think they are good where they are, but some more flavor would put them over the top.

Thanks for reading, hopefully it wasn't too boring! :)

Good reviews! I tend to make our flavors quite a bit stronger because I'm pretty sure I have weak taste buds. I also want to make sure the flavors stick on the higher volt units. But that's something I can't go into. Secrets ;)

For those reading this review, Peanut Butter and Cocoa will never make it into the Vapor Talk store. It just didn't come out quite right. I did change the levels in the Peanut Butter but couldn't get the creamy taste. At least not yet. Something I may work on again sometime in the future.

So congrats, other than me your one of the few to every try that flavor. Forever now in the Vapor Talk Vault.

The Pina Colada however will stay, that is actually the almost final flavor. It will be in the store and the new batch will be in next week :) You can tell it's complete because its much stronger than the other flavors, the way I like it :D

Good reviews! I tend to make our flavors quite a bit stronger because I'm pretty sure I have weak taste buds. I also want to make sure the flavors stick on the higher volt units. But that's something I can't go into. Secrets ;)

For those reading this review, Peanut Butter and Cocoa will never make it into the Vapor Talk store. It just didn't come out quite right. I did change the levels in the Peanut Butter but couldn't get the creamy taste. At least not yet. Something I may work on again sometime in the future.

So congrats, other than me your one of the few to every try that flavor. Forever now in the Vapor Talk Vault.

The Pina Colada however will stay, that is actually the almost final flavor. It will be in the store and the new batch will be in next week :) You can tell it's complete because its much stronger than the other flavors, the way I like it :D

Pina Colada will definately be a good buy for those who enjoy fruity vapes. It is a great flavor. I'm actually back on it right now. :)

I'd be all about some Peanut Butter if you ever perfected the liquid how you want it. I've tried about five different PB liquids so far, nothing has nailed it quite right yet.

I've been really pleased with the VT liquids. I could go on and on about Dulcis and Exotic Tobacco. They are "close" to other flavors, but they do it better. I've always loved RY4, but Dulcis just has that "something extra" that makes it stand out.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines