HELP WITH ELIQUIDS?

raven970

ok, I am spending a fortune in eliquids.

I buy one flavor, first day it tastes fine, second day it either tastes too sweet

or just naturally nasty.

I switch between flavors, but still getting the same thing?

when i try them out in the shop, they taste fine, get them home and try them, they taste fine, but then later on in the day they start getting the too sweet/nasty tasting thing going on again.

I smoke the 24 mg nicotene, have tried the 18mg, just not strong enough for me?

should I go with flavorless?

I usually go for the 50/50 blend, pg based.

tried the vg blend and it literally makes me sick.

what the heck am i doing wrong?

I haven't gotten vapor's tongue yet, i don't think.....I try and drink plenty of fluids.

i don't think it's my tank or atomizer, because they are fairly new?

the taste has gotten me so turned off, that I'm lighting up cigs more often than I should?

please help?

Just because a tank is new doesn't mean there's nothing wrong with it. All of my new Davide minis came with a coil that didn't work right so I had to replace every one of them. I've had atomizers that came DOA although that's pretty rare. What kind of atomizers and tanks are you using?

You said the first day the juice tastes fine. Are you vaping the same juice all day? If you are then that could be the problem. Most of us on the forum have to change flavors several times a day to be able to keep tasting them. After a few hours I have to change to a completely different flavor for a bit so that I can go back to my favorite otherwise, I just can't tell what the flavor is any more.

Also, when you say you change flavors, do you have one tank you're emptying and refilling or do you have several that you keep loaded with a flavor of their own?

Edited by Tameiki

i have the eGo CE4 Clearomizer 2.4-2.8 Ohm, and the kanger tech mini protank

and yes i change tanks, but yes i do pretty much smoke the same flavors.

there isn't alot of different flavors i try, because i just don't like them.

for instance i got lemonade yesterday a 50/50 blend, and could not stand the taste of it.

it's not that i'm not tasting them, because i am, it's just they get nasty tasting after like half a day?

and i have no idea how you would clean the tanks out?

Okay, here's another question. How long have you been vaping? If you're fairly new to this it could be your taste buds. They're going through a change as you get off the analogs and all the carcinogens they contain.

The only thing I can think of is that you're vaping one flavor too long. Once it starts tasting bad I'd go with a different flavor that tastes good to you. When that one isn't doing it anymore I'd switch to another. Other than that I can't think of anything else it might be.

Some others here on the forum might have more thoughts on your problem. Sorry I couldn't be more help. :(