New Forum!!!

I love the new forum, theme,and functions! great job guys! I hope it blows up!

Glad you like the new forum! Postive feedback is always a plus. I plan to tweak the theme a little but so it looks more like the old forum, but my brain is about shot from all the coding. :blink:

Glad you like the new forum! Postive feedback is always a plus. I plan to tweak the theme a little but so it looks more like the old forum, but my brain is about shot from all the coding. :blink:

tweaking the theme shud be no biggie, ur brain prolly fried a bit, lol ... take a break it'll all come to you. :rolleyes:

Holy crap when you say your going to update the site your not kidding! The features are insane, great job. I really think this site is going to take off. We should all get special avatars. "The originals"

lol, glad you like it AGS, I like that idea of something special for all the "originals". We should all pm Chris and see if he can do something for that.

I love it too, the new features like my controls, view new posts, and my assistant are great. I think they throw this site over the edge of all the competitors.

lol, glad you like it AGS, I like that idea of something special for all the "originals". We should all pm Chris and see if he can do something for that.

I love it too, the new features like my controls, view new posts, and my assistant are great. I think they throw this site over the edge of all the competitors.

You have definetly created a winner.... I'm here for the long haul. Thanks for all the work....