Really, REALLY Tight KPT2?

spydre

Is there anything I can do to, I guess, loosen up the draw of this really, really incredibly tight draw on this ONE KPT2 out of the um, 6 that I own? I cleaned it, let it dry, filled it, and well, I don't know if you are familiar with White Castle (seems to be mainly a midwestern thing, and even then, only parts of the midwest), it's like trying to suck a fresh white castle shake through a straw. Their shakes are so thick when they give them to you, it's pretty much impossible to get them through a straw until they've melted a bit - but they are the best shakes around here, too.

I've taken it apart again, rinsed it out again (had to do that anyway since I emptied the juice that was in there into another tank). Before that, I tried re-seating the coil a couple of times to see if that had anything to do with it. Hubby suggested changing the base with one of my other KPT2's....but wouldn't that just make the other one that tight? Or, since the bases are interchangeable, I thought about switching the base with my Davide. The bases are IDENTICAL, even down to the three holes on the post, so I'm not even sure that would do anything, except MAYBE make the Davide tighter (or too tight).

Anyone have any clues?

After I do my first load of dishes, I'm going to try switching with the base of the Davide if I don't hear anything back, and see if that does anything at all.

PLEASE let me know your ideas! TIA