Fuzion Vapor juice in 510&306 bridgeless atty dont vape well.

I have Gummy blood and unicorn blood and they don't want to work in a bridgeless atty the juice taste burned no matter what voltage and the atty when I take a draw sometimes I feel like a burst of air pressure come up that's the only way I can explain it it does that on different ohms and brand of atty but in a tank its fine all my other juices work fine its just those two can someone tell me why this happens.

Have you broken in these two atomizers? They come with primer (either VG or PG) on the coils. Those have to be gotten through first before the flavor of the juice comes through. That might be what you're tasting. Just a thought.

They are broken in that's why I find it weird the gummy blood and unicorn is great in a tank its just the attys I blew it out and put another juice in and it worked well with the fusion juices it acts like trying to vape a atty with water in the wick but it was completely dry and primed and the burst of air when I took a drag really freaked me out.

Aaah, that makes sense. Sounds like your coil popped and now it's no good. That's the bad thing about stuff made in China, there's no quality control. I've had coils pop on an atty with the first draw or two, but I don't remember any burst of air like what you're describing. If you like to direct drip I'd highly recommend an HH.357 Hybrid spec atomizer from Avid Vaper. They're $25 each but they're also hand made in the US and are said to last for months -- up to a year or more. The two I'm using right now deliver better vapor and flavor than any other atomizer I've ever tried...and there have been a LOT of those.

The atty still works and with other juice its fine that's whats crazy and one of the attys was a cisco spec bridgeless it wasn't a aero or 357 and the other one was a joye 306 that this happened with but I put some mr goodvape juice on them and they both worked fine it was just the fusion juice that's whats got me puzzled I thought the coil popped but it still works fine with other juice and I tried my boge and joye 510 and the same thing just without the pop it was like vaping a dry coil it wouldn't produce any vapor I tried all my attys the same thing just the popping on two this crap is just weird all my attys work with other juice just not the fusion. Im gonna take good advice and get a 357.

That's really strange. Now I'm very curious about this juice that's giving your atomizers fits. What PG/VG ratio is it?

The first I'd heard about the HH.357 was from Rixter. He has never steered me wrong before and this time wasn't an exception. I've never had an atty that performed this well before with the flavor of the juices just bursting through. It's like I've never tasted these juices before even though I'd been vaping them through 510, 306, bridged, bridgeless, you name it. If you get one make sure you follow the directions on how to break it in. Then, vape yourself into a huge cloud of bliss. :D

That's really strange. Now I'm very curious about this juice that's giving your atomizers fits. What PG/VG ratio is it?

The first I'd heard about the HH.357 was from Rixter. He has never steered me wrong before and this time wasn't an exception. I've never had an atty that performed this well before with the flavor of the juices just bursting through. It's like I've never tasted these juices before even though I'd been vaping them through 510, 306, bridged, bridgeless, you name it. If you get one make sure you follow the directions on how to break it in. Then, vape yourself into a huge cloud of bliss. :D

fuzion standards are 60vg 40pg. but gummy blood is ok unicorn blood is bad ***.