The Vapor Talk Book

From the brain works of Vapor Talk comes a new idea that I've been looking into for a little while now. The Vapor Talk Book.

So my wife is an avid scrap booker. She's created some really cool books that include everything from the new baby to trips we've taken over the years.

More than the website and more than the juice one thing that gives me passion to keep this website going is the members. So we are going to create a book with postcards, letters and other bits from the members. The book will be published and sold in the Vapor Talk Store. (Price pending but we will keep it close to cost)

So who wants to be in a book!

Here is what we need from you. Keep in mind everyone is welcome to join in that includes members new and old.

1. Send a postcard or card (preferred)

What should be on the card/postcard?

• Whatever you want! Just keep it Vapor Talk related. (and G rated!) Thats it!

PostCards and Cards can be sent to

VT Forums

PO Box 890087

Temecula CA 92589

I can't make this book without you guys, so the more who participate the better! We will try to put every card we get into the book no matter how simple or complex. Again suppliers, members, guests are all welcome to send in. Just make sure in some way it's Vapor Talk related. IMPORTANT: Please make sure you include a note that states you allow your postcard to be published! (Not on the card of course)

I welcome any ideas and suggestions below! The book has not been created so if you have an interesting idea, share it and perhaps we'll work it in! There will also be a large page in the back of the book listening every Vapor Talk member. So if you haven't joined the forums and want your username in the book, you better sign up!

I really like this idea. I will have to find a nice card to send.

Has anyone heard of Post Secret? It is an art project that was started a few years ago. People mailed in their secrets on post cards. There are several books that have been published. They have a blog that is updated every Sunday.

My link

Edited by BirdDog

The book is already underway so I can't wait for member postcards to arrive! I'll create a new sub-forum for the Vapor Talk book and I'll start posting some sneak peaks of the book. I will probably post different versions of the front page so we can all vote on the cover.

Way cool ! Im in. You gotta let me write the Intro, or sub intro, OR SOMETHING. Unless you or your wife already have your heart set on doing it. I fancy meself a bit of a wordsmith. I'll send you some proofs, see what you think, and DONT hesitate to tell me to bugger off ! :whistle:

P.S. - All free of charge of course, and when I die it;ll be worth millions !

Edited by keenan

@Birddog, yes I'm very familiar with Post Secret. A very cool idea! I'd be lying if I said none of that was inspirational to the Vapor Talk Book.

@Keenan your welcome to email me any of your ideas, even if it isn't used specifically for what you wanted. It may very well end up in the book. The more stuff that comes in the better.

Keep the suggestions ideas and postcards coming!

I think it would be cool to see some postcards that have a picture that represents you guys or places where you live. Also I think it would be awesome of you could give a SHORT story how e-cigs have changed your life for the better or someone you know. It could be emotional or funny or some other emotion or if you're really good, all of them in one.