Bottom Feeders

At the vape store today I saw a gal had two fat orings over her KPT1, attempting to protect it, she said she broke one and hubby bought them at hardware store, stated she has rolled it off table several times and still going good!

I wrapped a scruchie around mine when I first got it lol .

Brian, BTW, you misunderstood me on what I meant by ego or 510 compatible - the Sigeli Zmax is compatible with both. What I have now, the starter ego stick batteries, I think you need an adapter for 510's right?

The Davide has three holes.

As far as taping up holes, I've never had much luck keeping the tape to stay on. Had hubby tape up one hole on it (the Davide), and it made a bit of a difference, and it looked like it was going to stay - this was after cleaning the whole stem and bottom plate with alcohol, and he even sort of shoved the tape into the hole as well, but after taking it off the battery the second time, the tape came off,

Does anyone else have to continually re-tape, or if you tape, what kind do you use? I tried electrical tape, but I myself never have any luck with electrical tape (and that I did myself), so it's no wonder it didn't stick. When hubby did it, he used scotch tape.

lol silly goose everyone knows youre supposed to stuff that hole with play dough lol the tape will never stay on ;)

Today i watched most of PBusardo's show on the 3 and i think he preferred the PT2 the most, if that helps anyone

Yeah, I think he did, too. Although I'm not sure if it's because of the rubbery taste he got from the coils of the Davide, or if it was the draw, or what. He never really said why. Maybe I'll message him and ask him... I have seen some of his reviews colored by sometimes getting bum or faulty equipment, or hardware that isn't quite up to standard, and things vary so wildly sometimes on manufacturing lines. You can get bum coils, bad batteries, etc. AND like in that review - the PT2 that he got from the manufacturer wouldn't work when it was screwed all the way down on the APV, but the PT2 that he got from a vendor did.