Zero Nicotine Juices And Throat Hit

Alex5

Hi,

I using DSE901 with zero nicotine e-juices from Heaven Gifts. I have no throat hit at all. I tried make my own e-juice with PG base, Lorann flavors and Decadent Vapor menthol drops. I have no throat hit too.

I heard some zero nicotine vapers add lenon juice, pepper with vodka, menthol, etc.. I tried but the same... I HAVE NO THROAT HIT... :(

I heard johnson creek 0mg e-juices give it. Anybody test it? Is it true?

Where I can buy JC Smoke juices with shipping to Russia (JC official site don't do it)?

Or how I ca make my own juice with good throat hit?

As far as i know, the nicotine is what gives the scratchy feeling in the back of your throat. And if your not talking about that, it could just be your attys arent producing enough for you? Could be how your making your juice as well, i have no exp with 0mg juice nor making my own though. :rofl:

Edited by Sinikal

As far as i know, the nicotine is what gives the scratchy feeling in the back of your throat. And if your not talking about that, it could just be your attys arent producing enough for you? Could be how your making your juice as well, i have no exp with 0mg juice nor making my own though. :rofl:

The nicotine accounts for most, if not all, of the throat hit from what I have found. I've done a LOT of liquid testing over the past two months and I can feel confident in telling you that the higher the nic strength, the better the throat hit. Also, PG seems to help with throat hit over VG. Not sure of the reason there. But an 11mg strength and 24mg strength, same flavor and same vendor, will deliver an obvious difference in throat hit. Trying to get throat hit from a 0mg juice might be a tough battle to fight.

I've heard adding a small amount of Tabasco sauce to your mix will help, but I am not sure what that would do for your atty. Diluted enough it should be ok. Haven't tested this myself though.

Good luck!

I've heard that adding everything from a little vodka to lemon juice helps with throat hit. Johnson Creek adds lemon juice but I don't know if that is for throat hit or not.

There is one way that you can get a little more throat hit from your juice and that's to use a higher voltage mod like the prodigy, the prodigy passthrough, the VP passthrough or the VP3 coming out in a couple of weeks.

you sure about that? i use the prodigy PT, with 24mg juice, using a 801 and 901 atty, and i get little to no throat hit. personally, i like it that way. throat-hit reminds me of stale cigarettes :thumbsdown: