TVR Snickerdoodle

blucavvy

The Base- 30ml of Snickerdoodle, 18mg nic, 75/25 vg/pg ratio. Standard resistance ce4, standard voltage eGo.

The Opinion- Alright so i only ordered this because it was on the flavors of the week category and ya can't beat 30ml for $10, so i figured what the hell. Filled up a brand new ce4, let it set for maybe 5 minutes and started vaping. Btw, this juice has been used straight out of the bottle, the day i received it in the mail. ZERO steep time. First impression for flavor, kind of weak i hate to admit, and it tasted kind of off. Not bad, just like it was slightly lacking. The more i vape it, the better it gets, i'm assuming that's either because it's an acquired taste, or because it's had zero steep time. Slightly sweet (not overly, which i like). Good vapor production, and good throat hit, but that's a given as i always order my juices with the same amount of pg/vg and nic.

V/T/F-

V-As i said good vapor production but that's a given.

T-Again, what was to be expected.

F-The more i vape this the happier i am with it, so i'll try and update in a week or two as it's had some time to steep. But for now i'll say the flavor is good, not great.

Rating-I'll give this one a 7.5/10. If the flavor continues to improve i'll bump that up to an 8, but for now, the flavor isn't good enough to warrant a higher rating. As i said, it's good, i like it. But it didn't blow me away the way most TVR juices have. It gets a pretty high rating just because of the good vapor and th, but that'll only carry it so far. The main rating is for flavor, good, but not great.

The other 2 juices i got with the order i've previously written reviews of so i'll keep them short here and just give them ratings.

Strawberry Cheesecake-Delicious, always loved this juice. It easily get's a 9/10. I'd give it a 10/10 as i love strawberry flavored stuff but i tend to like tobacco/vanilla flavors for all day vapes, and sadly i just cannot vape this one all day. If your'e the type of person that can do the sweet vapes all day give this one a shot cuz it really is that good. The flavor is perfect.

Gingers RY4- Again, have always loved this juice, and is a close second to Boba's for me. 9.5/10. If i could give it a 10/10 i would but sadly that number is reserved only for Boba's for me. This is hands down the best ry4 flavor i've ever vaped, and i've tried quite a few. That's really all i have to say about this one, it's quite literally my second favorite juice.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines