I found my coils cheaper

Ive had a bad day today lol, my coil on my T3S went out about 10 this morning and I didn't have a spare period. So I had to call over town to get one. The place where I bought my set up wanted 4.95 per coil. Well I found this shop right by my work that carry's them for 1.60 with tax so I'm really happy now lol.

5 for $5.95 at sweet-vapes.com not bad.

Yeah I mean what I would pay for the shipping it's a win win for me. It's right down from where I work so I'm not spending any gas money ill see how these two do first

Yea if it's that convenient it's not worth the shipping, more just FYI in the future should the need arise. As a T3S user I go through a coil about every 5-6 tanks if liquid sometimes less.

Yea if it's that convenient it's not worth the shipping, more just FYI in the future should the need arise. As a T3S user I go through a coil about every 5-6 tanks if liquid sometimes less.

So far I love the T3S I like how there bottom fed instead of top fed. I've had bad experience with the top fed, all ways leaked and I would replace them about every two weeks.

Another question has anyone tried to rebuild the coils? If so where would I get supplies from?.

My experience has been mixed. I love the fact I used T2s that are top wicks and never had one leak a drop but with the T3S I have used 15 coils in less than a month with 5 tanks in rotation. Mine flood fairly easily once the coil has had a few tanks vaped with them. With that said flavor and vapor production is amazing so I put up with it lol.