Smoke51 comes to Trinidad !!!

I found out today that Smoke51 will be launching here in Trinidad and Tobago in 8weeks time!

Starter kits cost $850TTD which is equivalent to $134USD. The price may be high for you guys but after shipping and taxes it's a pretty reasonable price to pay compared to the $150USD price tag on the USA Site.

A pack of 5 carts cost $125TTD which is about $20 bucks

When i got my first e-smoke form e-cig.com it costed me around $200 bucks to my door... i know! shipping and taxes suck!

So i wont mind spending on one of these kits.

They are not selling juice however ... too bad i'll have to keep ordeing my jc juice from e-smokeytreats.

I found out today that Smoke51 will be launching here in Trinidad and Tobago in 8weeks time!

Starter kits cost $850TTD which is equivalent to $134USD. The price may be high for you guys but after shipping and taxes it's a pretty reasonable price to pay compared to the $150USD price tag on the USA Site.

A pack of 5 carts cost $125TTD which is about $20 bucks

When i got my first e-smoke form e-cig.com it costed me around $200 bucks to my door... i know! shipping and taxes suck!

So i wont mind spending on one of these kits.

They are not selling juice however ... too bad i'll have to keep ordeing my jc juice from e-smokeytreats.

Damn those are some steep prices dunno if I could have switched over if the stuff was that expensive.... All the juice you can get is jc huh damn might have to take pity and send you some PS samples next time I make an order B)

Damn those are some steep prices dunno if I could have switched over if the stuff was that expensive.... All the juice you can get is jc huh damn might have to take pity and send you some PS samples next time I make an order B)

yup the prices are high :( ,

PS cant process my credit card thru his paypal setup, neither can jc directly, e-smokey is the only guy can ... i asked him about carrying cash e-liquid and he said he'll look into it. JC and PS are also looking into braoadening their payment options.

i havent tried totally wicked, i find their price is way high! for that price i hope it is good.

Wow those really are some high prices! I'm sure JC will start shipping around the world in the future it would be big biz. Especially since they are the only ones that I have know of that sell NO PG version Juices. I just hope the get the whole green juice thing sorted out. I think I may make another order and see how all goes, that is unles Rouyce does it before I do

well a pack of cigs costs about 15 to 20 TTD, (that's about $3 bucks) here so for a pack a day smoker it'll pay off in abt 2 months which is not bad IMO.

generally things are a bit more pricey here than in the US because everything is imported....

so it's cost + shipping + import duties + VAT + markup....

Well I'm glad you have a new option then! Those prices are pretty nuts :blink:

well it doesn't affect me, i already got a super mini and an intellicig evo on the way... oh intellicig is now known as logicig

Where is Trinidad RandZ??

Oh, and thanks for the posting about the name change with intellicig. I meant to do make a new topic on that, in fact I still might. Why do you think they changed their name? Maybe some bad press or bad reputation??

Sean, Trinidad and Tobago is just of the coast of Venezuela the last two islands southward of a chain of islands.

about logicig/intellicig i don't know what inspired the change. they got some new deals with this new change tho, maybe a new marketing strategy perhaps? I hope my EVO is in good condition when it gets here. It's taking forever tho :(