Joye Atomizers Metallic Taste...

You know, I really like Keenan, he's OK for a Yankee, so I'll leave this one alone!

Besides that he just made VIP today, so Congratualtions, Keenan!

Thanks Smokingman ! Down here in Floriduh, Im actually considered a " Damn Yankee". If they dont have that in Texas - Ill explain. A Yankee is someone from the North. A Damn Yankee is someone from the North who wont go home. :shiftyninja:

Same here guys, I have been flooding the cart and dripping one or two drops. Works for me.

This was one of the reasons I moved from the 510 to the 801. I always got a metallic taste when I would drip. Looking back, I am pretty sure all of my 510 attys are Joye. I haven't tried the 801 LB that Arno sells yet, but I've been very happy with the BE112 models from bestecig.com.

I never bothered with carts for the 510 because they are such a pain to deal with. After trying PTB, wool, steel screen, and a host of other cart mods I just tossed it all aside and settled on the 801.

Yep ive noticed this too Chris. Usually i can get rid of the metallic taste by putting about 6-7 drops onto the atty and kind of making it bubble when i inhale. Seems to over power that metallic taste. I started getting that taste more frequently with my Joye atty i received with my Janty stick, so i dumped it in boiling water for 10 mins, cooked it in the oven for another 10 mins at 170, let it dry out over night and the next morning i loaded it up with VT grape and BAM! No metallic taste. Maybe the taste is coming from that wire brush looking crap above the heating element. :iiam: