RY4 and 618

Okay, when we started off vaping, my first flavor that I brought home was 618, 50/50. I like it, but was still looking for "more", just not much more. Ordered a sampler from, I think, Chi-town. In the mean time, had to go back to the original shop. Sampled the RY4, as that was a flavor I had ordered in the sampler pack, and in that store, it seemed really gross, to me, I remember thinking.

Found the second vape shop in the area on this side of the river, ordered some 618 with an extra flavor shot to see if that's the "more" that I'm looking for - that's currently finishing up it's steep, and added a couple of drops of french vanilla tobacco to the 618 as an experiment in the mean time (turns out I like that - will have to chose between the 618 with the extra shot, or with a vanilla tobacco shot). RY4 gets here, and it's 25/75, which should be a stronger flavor, correct? Because of the mixture? It's not nasty like it was in the first shop I visited (so that could be because I had sampled too many flavors that day, or maybe that shop's sample had "gone off"?), but it's definitely missing something to me - it's a bit harsh, and the caramel and vanilla flavors for me don't really come through, so, of course, I'm only sampling the RY4 off and on, and vaping mainly on the doctored up 618 until the other one is ready to try, or my French Vanilla Tobacco (both from shop number 2). I tried the Cherry Flue Tobacco something or other from Chi-town didn't like it, and the honey wood is currently in my EVOD bcc that is gurgling, and I have no more tanks!

Anyway, I guess my question would be, first off, how many people are even familiar with 618 blend? I've only found it on a couple of sites....and are you familiar with the flavor differences with 618 and RY4. And for those familiar with RY4, are the vanilla and caramel SUPPOSED to be that hard to detect? It's startingto look like RY4 isn't even going to make it on my list.

Seems everyone has the own version of a 618, 555, ry4, and they are all a little different. I keep a bottle of caramel and coconut around and remix my own. Helps use up the nasty tobaccos I've tried and didn't like.

Seems everyone has the own version of a 618, 555, ry4, and they are all a little different. I keep a bottle of caramel and coconut around and remix my own. Helps use up the nasty tobaccos I've tried and didn't like.

Yeah, I can't believe I'm actually SAYING this, but it is a pretty harsh tobacco taste, or at least throat hit. Actually, probably not that far away from GPC analogs with throat hit and tobacco flavor - at least this brand. It hits more like a Turkish tobacco, seems to me. Uunless my husband likes it (then he can have the whole bottle, but he's hardly tasted it) if I use it, I'm probably going to add vanilla. Keep it for an emergency stash if we run out of of the things, like on Sunday, or say, at that spot at the end of the month where you are stretching every dollar you have until it screams to make it through to payday, lol.