Who Sells Vg Juice?

Hi all,

I read somewhere that Johnson Creek was the only VG based Ecig juice supplier. Is this true, and has anyone tried thier stuff lately?

I want to try some VG juice but I have heard mixed reviews about Johnson Creek.

Thanks,

Chris

Johnson Creek sells a "Reduced PG" juice that still has PG. I have seen on this forum where someone else sells VG like Vermont Juice. I think that JMHESTER is vaping VG now, but don't quote me on that. I'd do a Google search and see if I could find a supplier that carries VG. I think that Johnson Creek is still the only American manufacturer of e-Juice.

Here's a couple that sell VG liquid: Eastmall, Wordup I've seen others that give you an option of having a VG base but can't find them right now.

I do my own mixing with a food grade VG that you can get at most cake decorating supply stores. It's made by Wilton and is pretty cheap. I've heard you can get it at Walmart, too.

VG makes a little sweeter vape, taste wise. I also read that VG can bake onto your atomizer and make it impossible to remove. I haven't run into that problem but I guess it's possible.

I don't see any real advantage to VG over PG. Apparently, there is a very small percentage of the population that is alergic to PG. There is a good post here somewhere that describes PG and it's effects. The most interesting thing is that it was used in the pediatric ward of hospitals to prevent lung ailments. So it has some medicinal properties. I don't think it's anything to worry about, health wise and it does produce a better vaper in my opinion.

If you want to try VG as a base, just order some 32mg liquid from somewhere like awesomevapor.com, get some Wilton glycerine, and mix it about 50/50. That will give you 18mg liquid. It works great! Sure, you still have a little PG in there but not very much. I think everyone should try mixing. It saves money and it's kind of fun!

Dekang/Boge (biggest chinese juice manufacturer) have started selling a range of VG juices - I'm try B&H VG as I tyoe - the range can be seen here:

http://www.ecisdirect.com/en/cartridge.asp?id=108

I placed an order with those guys from some juice back in September and never got anything from them. They sure took out my paypal, though. I pinged them a couple of times with no answer. You had luck with these guys?

I placed an order with those guys from some juice back in September and never got anything from them. They sure took out my paypal, though. I pinged them a couple of times with no answer. You had luck with these guys?

If you mean ecisdirect.com - yes, I've dealt with them quite a few times - delivery in less than three days everytime - but I'm in the UK as are they....