Vp2 With 801 Low Bridge Aromizer - Chris's Recommendation

VapnRealtor

I recently got a VP2 from Vaprlife and absolutely love it. I originally ordered it with the 510 attachment cause that is the only type of atty I have ever used. After posting back and forth with Chris here on the VT forum he suggested I try it with the Low Bridge 801 that Arno from Awesome Vapor carries and man what a great recommendation. The 510 works really good and all but I gotta say using the 801 does definitely produce even more vapor. I cant realy comment on the flavor difference yet as I still need to use it some more and experiment with different juices I have.

I gotta tell you Arno was a total pleasure to deal with and I will definitely be doing alot more business with him without a doubt. He hooked me up with some 801 carts in a menthol flavor Med strength and I was so impressed how good they were. I furst used the atty without dripping and the vapor production was immense and the menthol flavor was really delicious too. I currently use TW 36mg Menthol and allthough I like it I gotta say that the stock juice in the carts Arno uses tastes incredible IMO anyway.

Thanks again Chris for the recommendation and I can't wait to try it with the VT's juices as soon as they come in. I really am excited to get them.

Keep on vapn

Derek B)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines