Smokes

I am still new at this, but Ive been smoking over 47 years. At one time 5 packs a day.

I was down to a little over a pack a day when I discovered vaporing w/e-cigs. I only smoke

one or two cigs a day now and I am not buying any more. I have several other buddies here

who are actually quitting with the help of e-cigs. None of us want to quit smoking, and are using this as an alternative. Just like the folks here have shown me. I prefer the taste of the e-cigs and it is turning into a hobby. I don't know if that helps.

Yep it sure is.

Not everyone has quite off by using the E-Cig (although most have) but at the very least they have cut down dramatically.

The Gum, The Patch, NEITHER come close to what the E-Cig has done. Now granted we are still hooked on Nicotine but you can't have everything!

i'm down to vaping 3 or 4 times a day from a pack a day of analogs.

initially i wanted to quit completely, but vaping is so cool and the flavours are so good and yummy ;)

i've been on low nic for abt 2 weeks now and i don't get any cravings... just gonna finish up my batch of juice and switch to zero :)

I also plan to go down in nic strength. I am using med now. Hmm, think i will get some low and mix it 50/50 with med. Then low then mix 50/50 low with zero. Then finally zero.

I did go with the e-cig with intentions of quitting altogether but I am not going to rush this as that may just set me up for failure and I will buy a pack of analogs.

E-cig is just the 1st baby step of a 2.0 12 step program Hmmm shall we call it Nic-a-non?

I also plan to go down in nic strength. I am using med now. Hmm, think i will get some low and mix it 50/50 with med. Then low then mix 50/50 low with zero. Then finally zero.

I did go with the e-cig with intentions of quitting altogether but I am not going to rush this as that may just set me up for failure and I will buy a pack of analogs.

E-cig is just the 1st baby step of a 2.0 12 step program Hmmm shall we call it Nic-a-non?

tell me more about your 12 step, my plan as 3 step, medium, low, zero ... lol

I don't know if I will ever stop lol I just love Vaping! :wub:

I'm on high at the moment, and I was on medium. I'm around analog smoker often and I still get the urge to smoke, since going to high however I don't have the urge AT ALL.

i'm still interested in your 12 step program... enlighten me

I don't want to quit either but, I know I could a lot easier with these products. I am thinking about moving to the zero nicotine content as well, though. This way I can still smoke but, not be damaging my health at all!!! I am not quite sure what I am going to do yet though. If and when I decide, I'll try to post it here. Maybe Randz can post on his success with the zero nic content juice and help me make my decision as to what I am going to do. :D